Original AT&T Fuze (HTC Raphael) ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DrGerm

Mar 13, 2008
Hello:

I'm sure a total newb question.

I am only marginally savvy with this sort of stuff - but I would like to experiment with some of the ROM's that I see in these forums for my AT&T Fuze (HTC Raphael).

What I would like to know is, where can I get the original ROM for my device (or backup somehow off of my device) in case I want to revert back to the "original settings".

I'm sure that I'll find the cooked ROM's here to be superior, but at the very least, I would like to know if I can reset this in the future whenever I upgrade and want to sell the device.

Thank you.

tinpanalley

Aug 20, 2008
Quebec City
Hey there,

I'm in the same boat as you. From what I've found by searching, it can be found here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=439346

However, the HardSPL instructions clearly say that you have to also get the following:
"be sure to first restore stock OS, and stock radio. stock SPL is always to be done last!!"

And that's where I'm stuck because I can't seem to find sock Fuze radio or OS. Maybe someone can clarify for us?

schwags

Mar 17, 2006
Chicago
check out the Wiki, all of the info you need is in there. There is a table of all of the ROMs including all AT&T stock ROM's that have been released. Definately follow the instructions for HardSPL and make sure that's installed correctly before you do anything, you can brick your phone otherwise. Also, for AT&T you will need to make a registry change or install a cab file to fix the keymappings from the original HTC Touch Pro to your Fuze. Good luck, and happy flashing.

Last edited:

DrGerm

Mar 13, 2008
check out the Wiki, all of the info you need is in there. There is a table of all of the ROMs including all AT&T stock ROM's that have been released. Definately follow the instructions for HardSPL and make sure that's installed correctly before you do anything, you can brick your phone otherwise. Also, for AT&T you will need to make a registry change or install a cab file to fix the keymappings from the original HTC Touch Pro to your Fuze. Good luck, and happy flashing.

Cool, yeah, I think this is the page I found above.

And, I found the following post, which I was going to follow: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=448008

But if you have any other specific info for my device, I'd LOVE to hear it. Bricking would be very bad... LOL!

Thanks!

[Edit] Dang.. you guys respond fast! Thanks for the additional info!

Status
Not open for further replies.