[ROM][PRIMOC][CDMA] Unofficial CM10 for PrimoC Nightlies **Beta

Search This thread

jmz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 17, 2008
Lawton, OK
www.jmzsoft.com
Google Pixel 4a 5G
CyanogenMod 10 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.1 (Jellybean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

This is an Unofficial release.

Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

im on freenode #onev-dev a lot so if you want join me there.

Rom Installation:

Wipe Data, Cache, and system (optional but recommended, this will be the first question if you have FCs or random reboots)
Flash the ROM
Extract boot.img from zip file and run command "fastboot flash boot boot.img"
Flash GApps
Reboot into the system (first boot will take several minutes)

Download

Changelog:
Code:
For an updated changelog look here  http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z

2012-10-28
Original upload

Working:
-Camera
-Sound
-Phone calling
-Data
-SMS
-MMS
-Wifi
-Charging LED

Broken: (In order of importance)
-Bluetooth
-Camcorder

Donations: Ok, so im not the type thats going to say "if you donate you will get special access." (yes i got asked this already, which is the point of this writing) Sorry, just not my style. Not trying to make money. But donations are welcome. Maybe I will get to work more on it if I can take the wifey out for dinner :). You will get your name in the 2nd post under donated. Also, if you do donate please pm me here with transaction id. That will make it where i can confirm your donation and add you to the list on donators. Thanks for all you guys support. Link in signature

Cm team. Obviously
Lloir - For listening to me ***** and helping
simonsimons34 - For maintaining while I was away and kernel help​

Last edited:

tehpwnerer

Jul 13, 2012
Just curious...Jelly Bean is supposed to have a more responsive UI; is it actually noticeably better on this phone's hardware? I'll flash it when I have a chance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 10 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.1 (Jellybean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

This is an Unofficial release.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

im on freenode #onev-dev a lot so if you want join me there.

Rom Installation:

Wipe Data, Cache, and system (optional but recommended, this will be the first question if you have FCs or random reboots)
    Flash the ROM
    Extract boot.img from zip file and run command "fastboot flash boot boot.img"
    Flash GApps
    Reboot into the system (first boot will take several minutes)

Download

Changelog:
    Code:
    For an updated changelog look here  http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z

2012-10-28
    Original upload

Working:
    -Camera
    -Sound
    -Phone calling
    -Data
    -SMS
    -MMS
    -Wifi
    -Charging LED

Broken: (In order of importance)
    -Bluetooth
    -Camcorder

Donations: Ok, so im not the type thats going to say "if you donate you will get special access." (yes i got asked this already, which is the point of this writing) Sorry, just not my style. Not trying to make money. But donations are welcome. Maybe I will get to work more on it if I can take the wifey out for dinner :). You will get your name in the 2nd post under donated. Also, if you do donate please pm me here with transaction id. That will make it where i can confirm your donation and add you to the list on donators. Thanks for all you guys support. Link in signature

Cm team. Obviously
    Lloir - For listening to me ***** and helping
    simonsimons34 - For maintaining while I was away and kernel help​
    i see you guys are neglected, so here's most recent CM10 build for PrimoC. it's pretty much the same as Build 113 for the PrimoU so refer to that change log

DOWNLOAD
    They basically decided to throw the money they don't have around and bully. But I still have the device and sicklerom is working great for this phone. Doing some kernel magic still but this phone isn't dead. I have an idea on how to fix the ruu issue with our radio being bad in the update. Also am looking occasionally into soff methods

Sent from my One V using Tapatalk 2
    Back on the scene. Uploaded my first build again. Enjoy guys
    Huge update...go get it guys