Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Today] Cyanogenmod 10.1 - Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) - NIGHTLY

OP ORiZorrie

7th August 2012, 12:21 PM   |  #161  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
why is the last build from 5th of August not available for download? what was the reason ?

thanks,
7th August 2012, 01:14 PM   |  #162  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
609 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by targetal

why is the last build from 5th of August not available for download? what was the reason ?

thanks,

Probably just updating the build.......

Sent from my GT-P7100 using XDA Premium HD app
7th August 2012, 05:02 PM   |  #163  
donsaibot's Avatar
Member
Flag Gelsenkirchen
Thanks Meter: 4
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsaibot

That doesn't seem to work on my device. My only ways into CWM are from Rom Manager or with fastboot boot recovery. All else either boots up the Tab or gets me to Download mode or USB mode. With all else i mean like you described or power+ volume+, - .

greetz Donsaibot


Haha okay i found it. If i choose reboot instead of turn off i can choose between reboot, recovery and bootloader. Didn't know that^^
But still no way to get into recovery without a pc or the tab already booted up.
7th August 2012, 06:02 PM   |  #164  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
146 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsaibot

Haha okay i found it. If i choose reboot instead of turn off i can choose between reboot, recovery and bootloader. Didn't know that^^

Only some ROMs have that, CyanogenMod based ones do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsaibot


But still no way to get into recovery without a pc or the tab already booted up.

Not for the P7100, the others seem to have that option.
7th August 2012, 06:07 PM   |  #165  
donsaibot's Avatar
Member
Flag Gelsenkirchen
Thanks Meter: 4
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
A well i don't think i'll need it that much now.

With this Rom i'm all set for a looooong time .
7th August 2012, 06:40 PM   |  #166  
Senior Member
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 4
 
102 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
after 3 days with the new version 04/08, I noticed that after + - 5 hours on standby the wifi turns off and only disconnecting and reconnecting the tablet back to normal. It has happened to anyone?
In the new version also does not appear the percentage of the battery is not possible in the tray notification set the data connection on / off.
Apart from these items the rom is perfect
7th August 2012, 07:10 PM   |  #167  
Knorpel's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
More
How can I make a FullWipe? There is no USB-Storage-Modus in CWM 6.0.10
7th August 2012, 08:01 PM   |  #168  
donsaibot's Avatar
Member
Flag Gelsenkirchen
Thanks Meter: 4
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knorpel

How can I make a FullWipe? There is no USB-Storage-Modus in CWM 6.0.10

Do you mean sdcard too? data and factory reset should do it right?

I always wipe data, cache, system and dalvik when i flash a new rom. Under "advanced" you can also format sdcard if thats what you wanted.
7th August 2012, 08:01 PM   |  #169  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
146 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jatg

after 3 days with the new version 04/08, I noticed that after + - 5 hours on standby the wifi turns off and only disconnecting and reconnecting the tablet back to normal. It has happened to anyone?

Havent seen that myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jatg

In the new version also does not appear the percentage of the battery

If you have Settings->System->Battery status style set to "percentage", it appears in the notification bar (clicking the status bar), but not in the status bar itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatg

is not possible in the tray notification set the data connection on / off.

What do you mean?

Setting Settings->System->Notication drawer->Toggle Mobile Data (or any of the other options in there) on does not make it appear/disappear in the notification drawer; is that what you meant?
7th August 2012, 08:20 PM   |  #170  
Knorpel's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
More
Quote:

Under "advanced" you can also format sdcard if thats what you wanted.

But when I format my intern SD Card, I have no chance to flash a new rom!!!! There is no USB Storage Modus in CWM

@donsaibot
du scheinst ja aus D zu sein, wie soll ich das denn machen, wenn ich meine SD Karte formatiere? Ich habe dann keinen Zugriff mehr auf den PC im CWM Modus! Es fehlt ja der USB Storage Modus

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes