Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,428 Members 47,337 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DISCUSION]: Google (and party) vs. Apple (let us know what do u think)

Tip us?

happydolphin
Old
Thanks Meter 11
You didn't. However, you do use language that is deragatory that dissuades so called "Apple Fanboys" from actually gicing their opinions. This logically shows that you want a one-sided discussion with no real point. To emphasize my point, XDA is primarily for Android/WP software. If you want a real dscussion, try adding a sister thread to maybe the iPhone counterpart of XDA?

Sent from my MB860 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to happydolphin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

orb3000
Old
XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 3029
Location: T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...

DONATE TO ME
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1814390
orb

HTC One M8 - HTC Butterfly S - HTC Universal

XDA is about developing and is for developers. Any user that recognizes that will gain the most benefit from this site

This is and always will be a site for developers, pure and simple. Without them we are nothing, without them there would be no reason for XDA Developers to exist; we should never ever forget that. Without them this place would not be called XDA-Developers but something else, e.g Mobile Phone User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.

Previous devices: HTC: Treo 650 - Excalibur - Diamond - Diamond 2 - Maple - HD2 - Rhodium - Desire Z - Desire HD - Vivid - Sensation - One V - One X - Titan II - One X+ - DNA - Butterfly
Tags
google vs apple, samsung vs apple, samsung vs apple patents thread forum
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe