[Kernel][Fixed][Updated 8/14] Flashable Camera&WiFi Zip for ICS Sense4,Sense3.6 Rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
Tried this on Primo v.3.4 and I experienced this:
- auto brightness is slightly lower than before I flashed the new kernel
- camera working as expected but sometimes just captured bad images
- video camera working with flash on, but after exit the flash is still on
- wifi & bluetooth is working

Going back to nandroid ARHD 6.3.3 because it just not ready for daily use, but good efforts from OP to bring this kernel update. Thank you

U should try ICESense v5.1 with this new kernel,i'm switching back to my inspire 4G for daily use for this weekend instead of my HoXatt...And u know its worth it..:D

Swyped from T3DroICS BlueICESense

Last edited:

mahipal007

Aug 13, 2010
i got both the camera and the wifi working wat i did was format the whole sd card before flashing virtuous rom sense 4.0 and the booted it the flashed the Samsung sensor zip on it and i have both the camera and wifi working the camera has still sum glitch now and then but i am getting a very good battery life working and a ok camera.

swissperia

Dec 5, 2009
I flashed this zip like the rom's !? But the camera works not at all :( once i can open the camera-app press the photo button, but then the app hangs it up and no picture is saved....
Can i do something else?
My Phone is the DHD with the "virtuous infinity rom"

Thanks for any good tip ...

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
Long press bug possible fix....

i got both the camera and the wifi working wat i did was format the whole sd card before flashing virtuous rom sense 4.0 and the booted it the flashed the Samsung sensor zip on it and i have both the camera and wifi working the camera has still sum glitch now and then but i am getting a very good battery life working and a ok camera.

Please Turn on ur flash inside camera setting......:p and it should work for now

Will this patch make wifi hotspot work on ICESense?:confused: I really need this feature. Thanks for your help.

Hopely with new update we will fix this.....max63094 and htc_phone is working on it......:good: would be out either one or two days

I flashed this zip like the rom's !? But the camera works not at all :( once i can open the camera-app press the photo button, but then the app hangs it up and no picture is saved....
Can i do something else?
My Phone is the DHD with the "virtuous infinity rom"
Thanks for any good tip ...

Read OP and check which one is fit ur phone.....

LONG PRESS WAKE UP BUG....POSSIBLE FIX
I think i just found the problem and fixed mine.....but not sure....what it is I use ICESense_v5.1 rom with my BlueICESense_theme...... when i flashed the kernel with samsung sensor ( Read OP people ....:p) i got that bug ( long press power button ) kinda delay to wake up, but after that i re-flash my BlueICESense....that bug is gone.....gone...gone ( so i will check what's inside my theme that will fix Long Press power Bug....or someone smarter will figure it out soon and hopely will add the fix for next update for ICESense rom for now......:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Last edited:

tgeorg

Dec 11, 2008
There is possible fix for wake lock https://github.com/Flemmard/htc7x30-3.0/commit/9aae4cfe052d85f913b3 compiling now will post here when done for bcmdhd.ko to be patched (everytime i try to patch it i fail :crying: )

Yes, wake lock is fixed. WLAN-Hotspot is working in Virtuous Infinity but not in ICESenseV5.1

For me is ICESenseV5.1 with Virtuous Kernel the best ROM.

(everytime i try to patch it i fail :crying: ) I am using ghex2 in ubuntu, searching bcmdhd, the 4. bcmdhd must be patched, putting the cursor in the right window on the first "d" from bcmdhd and writing there 4329 and saving, thats all.

Attachments

• Virtuous-3.0.40-xda-p2pjack-v1-patched-bcm4329.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 217
Yes, wake lock is fixed. WLAN-Hotspot is working in Virtuous Infinity but not in ICESenseV5.1

(everytime i try to patch it i fail :crying: ) I am using ghex2 in ubuntu, searching bcmdhd, the 4. bcmdhd must be patched, putting the cursor in the right window on the first "d" from bcmdhd and writing there 4329 and saving, thats all.

Thanks for the tip i see what i was doing wrong now :D

Reactions: joefrank

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
Here you go can some please patch the bcmdhd.ko :D

wake lock is fixed with this kernel :)

This what i called development....update and fixed patches everyday.....great job everyone.....:) :good: :cool: but my battery life get better life with 3.0.16 then 3.0.40 .....is there away to use 3.0.16 boot.img with 3.0.40 boot.img with wake up fixed patches...:D

OP UPDATED......
8/13 ADDED LONG WAKE UP BUG FIXED ......
:)

Last edited:

qazsxdcfv

Sep 22, 2011
Behind the road
This what i called development....update and fixed patches everyday.....great job everyone.....:) :good: :cool: but my battery life get better life with 3.0.16 then 3.0.40 .....is there away to use 3.0.16 boot.img with 3.0.40 boot.img with wake up fixed patches...:D

OP UPDATED......added LONG WAKE UP BUG FIXED....:)

The new kernel worked with icesenseV rom?? I just downloaded that ...

Sent from my LeeDrOid HD

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
Newest S4 Virtuous Infinity kernel for ICESenseV5.1 patches

This kernel is extracted from virtuous_infinity-v1.33.0-alpha3 ROM released last night.
It is Virtuous teams original kernel only with patched wifi module.
For the Camera you can also use this App: Camera FV-5 Lite

OP UPDATED AGAIN......:good::highfive:GREAT JOB to tgeorg for his PATCHES
8/14 ADDED NEWEST S4 VIRTUOUS KERNEL V1.33 alpha 3 PATCHES FOR ICESenseV5.1 By tgeorg

longzaixing

May 15, 2010
Datong

Sorry for my poor English. Can you please give us a more detailed explanation for how to fix wifi?My device is mytouch 4g,and it has the same wifi problem as dhd.

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
wil this work on ice cold sandwitch ? ?

Any side effects ? ? ?

As far as I know Ice cold sandwich from Lord C wifi and camera already fixed since
Version 7.0 now its8.5 Final meaning everything its work in order...why would you flash this kernel fix to fix wifi and camera that already fixed right?

can this be used with paranoid android(jelly bean) ??

Not sure but this kernel for ICS sense 4, Jelly bean is sense 4.1, but u can always try it to see if your wifi or camera not working.....and please do your backup to get back to where you started before the mod

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts