[Leaked JB Firmware] I9300XXUFMB3 (4.2.1) - ODIN Firmware [23-02-13]
Follow my Stock Official Firmwares thread for regular updated official Jelly Bean Firmwares. I also update that thread the same way I did this one
LEAKED Jelly Bean Firmware Collection
We of SamMobile would like to give you the latest I9300XXUFMB3 – Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean test firmware for the Galaxy S III. Big Thanks to forum member Saturn from XDA-Developers who made this possible by giving us the dump files from his device.
Android 4.2.1 is still under testing phase by Samsung and they will release the official final Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean update for the Galaxy S III after the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S IV. We wanted to give Samsung’s hardcore fans a sneak preview of what Samsung is up to in their dev center.
New enhancements in I9300XXUFMB3 FW:
- Android 4.2.1 - JOP40D
- Improved Ripple effect on Lockscreen
- New Android 4.2.1 Lockscreen with widgets
- Daydream (Settings>Display)
- New Additions in Notification Center
- Notifications are more actionable
- Voice Command (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands)
- Found more? Tell us about them in the comments below!
We have repackaged
this firmware into an ODIN Flashable firmware ourselves from the dump files we took from Saturn's device. This firmware will
increase your binary counter, if you don't know what this means then don't flash this firmware. This Firmware will also change your device status to Modified. This firmware doesn't
contain any Modem so the Modem you are using before flashing this firmware will remain. This is a PRE-RELEASE
version so not official from KIES. As this is a PRE-RELEASE
firmware so expect some minor bugs.
We have FULLY TESTED this firmware and this firmware works perfectly as any other official firmware.
4.1.2 - JZO54K (Jelly Bean)
19th Februray 2013
Follow Me On Twitter:
- Unzip the file
- Open Odin 3.04 (already included in the firmware package)
- Restart phone in download mode (Home+power+vol down)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin
- Add I9300XXUFMB3_I9300OJKFMB3_HOME.tar.md5 to PDA
- Make sure re-partition NOT ticked
- Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!
Founder & Main Developer of SuperNexus ROM - Admin & Editor at SamMobile.com
Google Nexus 10 - Google Nexus 7 - Google Nexus 4
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 - Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 - Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 - Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100
Follow Me On Twitter
Donate To Me On PayPal
I'm Just A 16 Year Old Teen!
I do not respond to tech support questions through PM.