Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,036 Members 51,993 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom][Unofficial] JellyBean (CM10) VZW (Updated Nightlies)

Tip us?

TechSavvy2
Old
Thanks Meter 463
Quote:
Originally Posted by brockkk View Post
Anyone keep losing meid with the latest invisiblek build (non kexec)? I can still send MMS and my imei is still there but my meid turns to 00000000. Then I restore to synergy its back to the normal meid. Weird.
Yes, had this happen. But everything worked fine still.

lxetuo
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josolanes View Post
data/mms works with the very latest version from Google+

motion settings do not work in CM10, that's TW
Could you please provide link to the Google+ page? Just installed d2vzw-CM10-invisiblek-KANG-08-15-2012-1646, guessing I'm going to have to start from scratch (i.e. full wipe)?
Nexus 5
devneuron.com

Josolanes
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxetuo View Post
Could you please provide link to the Google+ page? Just installed d2vzw-CM10-invisiblek-KANG-08-15-2012-1646, guessing I'm going to have to start from scratch (i.e. full wipe)?
Sorry here you go:
https://plus.google.com/105844328547...ts/VzBXbXKMZKL

As for the full wipe many people seem fine just flashing it as a dirty wipe. Just a heads up, NFC seems a bit screwy with this release
Unlocked Verizon Galaxy S3 (SCH-i535)
The Following User Says Thank You to Josolanes For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lxetuo
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josolanes View Post
Sorry here you go:
https://plus.google.com/105844328547...ts/VzBXbXKMZKL

As for the full wipe many people seem fine just flashing it as a dirty wipe. Just a heads up, NFC seems a bit screwy with this release
Thanks! How is that different from the nightlies in the OP? Will the 8/16 version in the original post (when it's available) contain the MMS fix as well?
Nexus 5
devneuron.com

bryann9182
Old
Thanks Meter 3
so is it only the 1920 8/15 build that requires the unlocked bootloader? Can u flash the 1646 8/15 build with kexec still?

Josolanes
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxetuo View Post
Thanks! How is that different from the nightlies in the OP? Will the 8/16 version in the original post (when it's available) contain the MMS fix as well?
If the versions in this post contain the MMS fix soon I may go back to these. NFC worked with my last one I flashed (8/12) and if I can get NFC, mms, data, etc all working well within JB I'd be very content. CM10 from the link had NFC problems where NFC settings and abilities would disappear when Wallet was installed

I imagine the nightlies in the first post will contain the MMS fix soon enough
Unlocked Verizon Galaxy S3 (SCH-i535)

juancaperez2000
Old
Thanks Meter 135
With all do respect, i have couple questions, Now that we are unlock, CM will be moved to OFFICIAL, and based on his hard work invisiblek will be the official dev or someone else could take his spot

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

TheBiles
Old
Thanks Meter 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrehob View Post
For the gallery problem, couldn't see pics that were in the folder...turned phone completely off and back on, fixed it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Didn't work here.

jdhas
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by juancaperez2000 View Post
With all do respect, i have couple questions, Now that we are unlock, CM will be moved to OFFICIAL, and based on his hard work invisiblek will be the official dev or someone else could take his spot

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
cvpcs is the official maintainer of the d2vzw. Whether or not it is "official" is somewhat immaterial, though it does seem likely at this point. On his g+ page, cvsps discusses eventual official nightlies for this ROM....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Phlarp
Old
Thanks Meter 0
8/16 1820 is okay to flash without kexec? Can I "dirty" flash from a 8/11 build?