[DISCONTINUED][ROM] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightly Builds for the Samsung Vibrant

Search This thread

FaultException

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2012
This ROM and other ROMs for the Vibrant may have 911/emergency call issues and/or GPS issues which may hinder the ability to call emergency numbers and/or hinder emergency call location of you. I recommend switching to a newer phone immediately.

Last edited:

Hobbesfed

Jul 20, 2012
FE, do you know why the Google sound widget "what's this song?" keeps on disappearing? One minute it's there, the next, its gone and I cannot find it... I have encountered this both on the alpha preview as well as this nightly. Is this an issue?

Waldos

Feb 1, 2011
México
To udpdate from a previuos version 20120816 only flash, rigth?
I READ the OP but only to be on the safe side. :cowboy:

guruchimi

Aug 27, 2010
Thank you for all your work in keep the Vibrant relevant! Samsung / T-Mobile did not even provide us with an "official" official version of Froyo. To think that the Vibrant is now getting JB, is staggering. Thanks to the open source community!

BoomBoomPOW

Dec 16, 2009
Uranus
Ever since I switched to Jelly bean from ICS, I keep getting an "error while cropping image, do you have an sdcard with enough free space installed?" If I try cropping a picture in gallery it works, but when trying to crop from a market app, I get that error. Any help?

I'm thinking about deleting the storage folder that has the sdcard0 and sdcard1 files, since there's already an sdcard folder present. Will this work?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

kobesabi

Apr 27, 2009
Ever since I switched to Jelly bean from ICS, I keep getting an "error while cropping image, do you have an sdcard with enough free space installed?" If I try cropping a picture in gallery it works, but when trying to crop from a market app, I get that error. Any help?

I'm thinking about deleting the storage folder that has the sdcard0 and sdcard1 files, since there's already an sdcard folder present. Will this work?

You did do data wipe in coming from ics to jb right?

BoomBoomPOW

Dec 16, 2009
Uranus
Yeah I did. But I ****ed up already, deleting the storage folder deleted everything in my SD card lol. :banghead:

ferhanmm

Oct 10, 2010
Is usb debugging greyed out for anyone else? You can check by going to settings> developer options> debugging

samsgun357

May 3, 2012
Someone learned that lesson in one of the other JB threads. In JB we use a new naming scheme, /storage/sdcard0+, with /sdcard and /mnt/sdcard symlinked.

Yea, it was me. Fortunately I didn't lose anything important and the rest I had backed up on my PC. I was going to tell boom not to do it.....guess I am too late.

sent from my magic box to yours

Top Liked Posts