[WALLPAPERS][HD 1920X1080p]COSMIC FLOW WALLPAPERS FOR PC INCLUDING WINDOWS 7 THEME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

a2441918

Inactive Recognized Developer / Senior Member
Jan 1, 2011
New York
Hi Guys,
This is a collection of Cosmic Flow Wallpapers at a widescreen resolution of 1920x1080p that looks totally awesome. Do try it guys.

I have packed the wallapapers into a Windows 7 themepack tat can be installed directly giving a change of wallpaper every 1 minute. If you want, you can later edit it.

Screenshots:

bluek.png

greenb.png

pinkz.png

purplehh.png

rednw.png

turquoiseu.png

yellowp.png

orangeaa.png

silverr.png

Download Link:

Here is the link for Wallpapers Pack: Cosmic Flow Wallpapers 1920x1080p

Here is the link for Cosmic Flow Themepack for Windows 7: Cosmic Flow Themepack for Windows 7

LoneFlac

Jul 22, 2012
These look amazing, and they look like they'd go perfect with an Xperia based phone. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,
    This is a collection of Cosmic Flow Wallpapers at a widescreen resolution of 1920x1080p that looks totally awesome. Do try it guys.

I have packed the wallapapers into a Windows 7 themepack tat can be installed directly giving a change of wallpaper every 1 minute. If you want, you can later edit it.

Screenshots:

bluek.png

greenb.png

pinkz.png

purplehh.png

rednw.png

turquoiseu.png

yellowp.png

orangeaa.png

silverr.png

Download Link:

Here is the link for Wallpapers Pack: Cosmic Flow Wallpapers 1920x1080p

Here is the link for Cosmic Flow Themepack for Windows 7: Cosmic Flow Themepack for Windows 7
    Nice wallpapers, sadly this has nothing to do with the Vega, It has to go in Off Topic.

Also, no need to spam the entire forum with duplicate threads. These will be removed.
    These are my wallpapers, can you please give me credits for them?