Originally Posted by squallvai
how to do that??
thanks in advice
If you mean, how i do that is how to diasble secure navigation on facebook is:
- Enter in your facebook in the PC
- In right upper corner (HOME) choose "Account Settings"
- Then in the left choose "Security"
- In middle click edit in the line "secure browsing" and the line will expand unselect "Browse Facebook on a secure connection (https) when possible" and do "Save changes"
- Log out facebook
- Enter on xdafacebook (on you PDA device) and log in with option "External Web" and do what you do usually to connect.
- After you successfully log in xdafacebook you may return to facebook on PC and undo (if you wont) what have done before
Note: In xdafacebook when you get out of the program do exit because if you log out, you need to do everything again when try to log in again.
I hope this expalin help if is this what you want, if not explain better what you want.
Windows Mobile 6 Professional
OS CE 5.2.1626 (compilation 1818.104.22.168)
ROM/Startup/Firmware Modem: v10b