5,597,261 Members 40,684 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TUT] Install CWM Recovery and a Rom in x10 mini pro

Tip us?
 
SmG67
Old
#61  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 814
Posts: 2,044
Join Date: May 2012
not sure, i own an x10 mini without keyboard i guess just checking the posts for that rom will inform you of possible problems regarding that rom
 
sspb836
Old
#62  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Aug 2012
Database Not able to install rom

I did all the above mentioned procedures

-first the rooting using super oneclick v1.9.5

-then installing xrecovery and after that installing CWM

-the installing the mod "FroyoBread.v023f(pro).zip"

-then wipe data and factory reset too

-then i reboot the system

but after the system starts and it says touch the android icon to begin there it fails my touch screen freezes and doesnot work

pl help me
 
SmG67
Old
#63  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 814
Posts: 2,044
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspb836 View Post
I did all the above mentioned procedures

-first the rooting using super oneclick v1.9.5

-then installing xrecovery and after that installing CWM

-the installing the mod "FroyoBread.v023f(pro).zip"

-then wipe data and factory reset too

-then i reboot the system

but after the system starts and it says touch the android icon to begin there it fails my touch screen freezes and doesnot work

pl help me
Do you have an X10Mini (without keyboard), or an X10MiniPro (with keyboard)
 
sspb836
Old
#64  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Aug 2012
i know about ny phone its a x10 mini pro with a keyboard...but still after getting the required rom too I am not able to intall it properly...

There remain some errors i am not ale to identify

right now i am using the following tools
SuperOneClickv1.9.5-ShortFuse
Custom_CWM_recovery_NEW
flashtool-0.9.0.0-windows
and the rom is FroyoBread v.023f
 
devrruti
Old
#65  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 106
Posts: 425
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspb836 View Post
i know about ny phone its a x10 mini pro with a keyboard...but still after getting the required rom too I am not able to intall it properly...

There remain some errors i am not ale to identify

right now i am using the following tools
SuperOneClickv1.9.5-ShortFuse
Custom_CWM_recovery_NEW
flashtool-0.9.0.0-windows
and the rom is FroyoBread v.023f
What happened to the phone, what steps did you do
 
sspb836
Old
(Last edited by sspb836; 20th August 2012 at 06:25 AM.) Reason: GOT NO PEPLYS OR ANSWERS
#66  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Aug 2012
Cloud Search Touch not working after installing rom

As Imentioned earlier....
I did all the above mentioned procedures

-first the rooting using super oneclick v1.9.5

-then installing xrecovery and after that installing CWM

-the installing the mod "FroyoBread.v023f(pro).zip"

-then wipe data and factory reset too

-then i reboot the system

but after the system starts and it says touch the android icon to begin there it fails my touch screen freezes and doesnot work

pl help me
and yes i am sure that i have an x10mini pro (U20i)

guys pl help me i have done this procedure 5 to 10times wid no fault but the touch is not working .......
 
devrruti
Old
(Last edited by devrruti; 20th August 2012 at 06:55 PM.)
#67  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 106
Posts: 425
Join Date: Jan 2011
Don't worry, for sure you can fix it, there are many things you can try.

You can always flash an stock firmware ftf file with flashtool if your bootloader is unlocked.

Also sometimes is better if you format system partition and dalvik cache, from cwm, from what I understand.

Also you may need to install a proper kernel and maybe modules too

I don't own this device now and I haven't been reading this section lately, cm7 was working great on it last time I did this. I'm sure there's more people that could help you, ask in Q&A or general section for help.

There are more updated guides now
like:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1682966
Tell me if you make any progress
 
devrruti
Old
(Last edited by devrruti; 20th August 2012 at 06:51 PM.)
#68  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 106
Posts: 425
Join Date: Jan 2011
Delete delete delete
 
sspb836
Old
#69  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default I Have already tried them

Quote:
Originally Posted by devrruti View Post
Don't worry, for sure you can fix it, there are many things you can try.

You can always flash an stock firmware ftf file with flashtool if your bootloader is unlocked.

Also sometimes is better if you format system partition and dalvik cache, from cwm, from what I understand.

Also you may need to install a proper kernel and maybe modules too

I don't own this device now and I haven't been reading this section lately, cm7 was working great on it last time I did this. I'm sure there's more people that could help you, ask in Q&A or general section for help.

There are more updated guides now
like:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1682966
Tell me if you make any progress
I tried from this step ony but failed......thats the problem that iam not getting any other proper guide in xda for my x10 mini pro.....

if you know any videolinks the please post them .......

Tags
cwm, install rom, recovery, x10 mini pro
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes