5,597,198 Members 43,489 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Andida 2300 mah battery

Tip us?

Viruss57
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I've had my Andida for a few weeks now - absolutely spectacular battery. I ordered it from Amazon for $14 or something, came in the mail pretty quickly, and it fits in the phone perfectly. I did 3 or 4 full charge cycles and I've been getting great results. I could barely get 7-8 hours out of my original battery with very little usage. Minimal usage with the Andida can easily put it past 50/60+ hours. As of right now, I've got 73% left after 10 hours of light to medium use.

It's also important to note that overheating has never been an issue.

samsgun357
Old
Thanks Meter 1375
So the 2300 fits snug, no extended back case?

its peanut butter jelly(bean) time

ZieferD
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I might have to give this a try. Love the idea of getting though a day in a big city with moderate use.

Viruss57
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsgun357 View Post
So the 2300 fits snug, no extended back case?

its peanut butter jelly(bean) time
It's a bit tight, but yes, it fits. Connectors/backplate are fine. Every once in a while you might have to slightly snap the backplate in just a bit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Viruss57 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Technocian
Old
Thanks Meter 15
It's currently 12.95 with 4.49 shipping on Amazon. Anyone find it cheaper anywhere else?
The Following User Says Thank You to Technocian For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Karina Kapri
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Just ordered one of these off ebay for just under $18 total. Should be here in a couple days.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda app-developers app

oneupe1even
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Wish I would have known about this before I ordered an Anker 1800mah. I got the Anker for 12$ flat on ebay, hopefully it turns out to be good enough for me.