Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,911 Members 49,298 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[BOOTANIMATION] CyanogenMod 10 (MULTI-RES-PHONE/TABLET)-[LIGHT/AMOLED BLACK VERSIONS)

Tip us?
 
PurpleFries
Old
#101  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 102
Posts: 419
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Its OK with me if you link to this thread, and put my name next to my fix.

Sent from my One XL
No Guarantees or Warranties.

HTC Evita
CM 10.1

Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 <= HTC Magic <= HTC Dream
 
bryyte
Old
#102  
bryyte's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 167
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleFries View Post
Its OK with me if you link to this thread, and put my name next to my fix.

Sent from my One XL
OK will add your name. added a direct download with fixed .ZIP and permission next to link to this thread.

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to bryyte For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
B1CB01
Old
(Last edited by B1CB01; 20th August 2012 at 08:11 PM.)
#103  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 29
Join Date: May 2012
When I place the animation in the /system/media folder I get the default silver "Android" text animation. I've tried both flashing and manual installs, but no dice. I'm sure that the stock animation is in the /system/media folder. I'm on CM10 beta (the same rom as bryyte). Can anybody help? Please?
 
Aquethys
Old
#104  
Aquethys's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 790
Posts: 1,266
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Colorado

 
DONATE TO ME
Is the screen supposed to flash white multiple times after CMX appears?
ATT GSIII with CM10 nightlies




 
bryyte
Old
#105  
bryyte's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 167
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1CB01 View Post
When I place the animation in the /system/media folder I get the default silver "Android" text animation. I've tried both flashing and manual installs, but no dice. I'm sure that the stock animation is in the /system/media folder. I'm on CM10 beta (the same rom as bryyte). Can anybody help? Please?
same happened to me. you have to make sure the .ZIP isn't capitalized I think but I know you have to change the permissions of the boot to rw- r-- r--.. it doesn't play it if not.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquethys View Post
Is the screen supposed to flash white multiple times after CMX appears?
ATT GSIII with CM10 nightlies
download the edit by purple fries.. something is wrong with the original.

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app
 
Renkaken
Old
#106  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 25
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lima
Could you make a 240x320 animation please?
and yes, cm10 does boot in phones with that resolution
 
Gagan93
Old
#107  
Gagan93's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 93
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sangrur,Punjab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renkaken View Post
Could you make a 240x320 animation please?
and yes, cm10 does boot in phones with that resolution
Bro Checkout this....http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=28089185
All the credits go to nonzerogravity.....

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda app-developers app
My Work:
Custom BOOTANIMATIONS for Galaxy MINI(cm7)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5#post28089185

Hit THANKS only for The POSTS which you LIKE or which are USEFUL.....
 
travis75
Old
#108  
travis75's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 30
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Toulouse
Nice work Man , thanks
 
marcy9487
Old
#109  
marcy9487's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 66
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Firenze
Why, when the animation finishes, doesn't it going in loop? The screen becomes black and simply i've to wait the loading of the s.o.

On Galaxy Tab 10.1 CM10
 
tzmueller
Old
#110  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 79
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Victoria, BC
Working great on my Gnex.. thank you.
Nexus 4
Telus
CM 10.1 nightly

Tags
4.1, bootanimation, cid, cm10, cyanogen
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes