Ask a question

No registration required

slingplayer and adroid 4.04 problem

OP verybad666

21st August 2012, 03:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

18 posts
Hi all, well finally some update came yesterday, I was really excited thinking the jelly is here, anyway I am happy at least is an improvement.
Usually when an update comes I try to see if all the apps work fine, however my sling player ( version 2.0.0.52) will only play on Sd,. HQ will connect and freeze on "optimizing".
My internet connection is fast, I tried to look around for solutions, but nothing yet.
Does anybody encounter the same problem, any solutions? Thanks
Ed
Galaxy tab 10.1 with Android 4.0.4
Last edited by verybad666; 21st August 2012 at 03:59 PM. Reason: typo
21st August 2012, 05:24 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 135

461 posts
There are similar threads regarding HD video playability on latest ICS and no - there are no solution rather then going back to HC.

PS: Samsung rep (looks like non bright one but trained to read a script) suggested to do factory reset. You may try it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vlad_z For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd August 2012, 11:25 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

18 posts
Thanks I guess Sd will do for now.
10th September 2012, 06:13 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

32 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by verybad666

Hi all, well finally some update came yesterday, I was really excited thinking the jelly is here, anyway I am happy at least is an improvement.
Usually when an update comes I try to see if all the apps work fine, however my sling player ( version 2.0.0.52) will only play on Sd,. HQ will connect and freeze on "optimizing".
My internet connection is fast, I tried to look around for solutions, but nothing yet.
Does anybody encounter the same problem, any solutions? Thanks
Ed
Galaxy tab 10.1 with Android 4.0.4

I'm having the same problem with my Galaxy 7.0 + running ICS. Everything works perfectly EXCEPT the HQ mode. Another post says it is a port forwarding issue. But if it were, wouldn't the problem be on both SQ & HQ? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1473144
16th September 2012, 04:43 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottb4u

I'm having the same problem with my Galaxy 7.0 + running ICS. Everything works perfectly EXCEPT the HQ mode. Another post says it is a port forwarding issue. But if it were, wouldn't the problem be on both SQ & HQ? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1473144

Thanks for the info Scott I shall in investigate further about the port forwarding settings in the router, but I think has to do with a software related issue more likely, since I couldn't find anything regarding any settings that will solve this beside the comment of the post you mention.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread