Updated OP with ZipThemer version!
installing my mods will be painless this time.. thanks to @stumpy352 for the zipthemer guide
Requires: Flashable .zip of the ROM that you currently use (Must be on your SDCARD)
1. Download 'ZipThemer' app from play store
2. Download the ZipThemer version of my mods
3. Open the app, click on the menu button, then press 'Update Edify'
4. Click 'Browse' then navigate to the flashable .zip of the ROM that you have on the SDCARD
5. Click 'Configure' (small toast message will appear that says 'Success')
6. Go back to the main screen, click on '+Theme'
7. Navigate to my mods that you have downloaded earlier from step 2
8. Then click on the 'Build It!' button. it will then prompt if you want to make an undo file, just press ok just in case.
9. It will build the flashable .zip. when done it will show the Build Log, showing where the flashable zip located.
10. Boot to recovery and flash the rebuilted .zip