Hey guys, I need some help
so i followed these instructions
"1. Download the apk at the beginning of this thread, place it on your SDcard (or phone) where you’ll find it easily.
2. Install root explorer (or equivalent, I used root explorer though)
3. Go to /system/app and mount as R/W
4. move GoogleQuickSearch.apk somewhere else, just so you have it if you need to restore it
5. Go to where you placed the full-featured apk, copy/move it to /system/app
6. Long-Click on GoogleQuickSearch.apk, select permissions, and set to rw-r–r– (ie, row 1: yes yes no, row 2: yes no no, row 3: yes no no)
7. Hit okay, mount R/O, and quit
8. Go to Settings > Application Manager > All
9. Select Google Search, and clear data/cache
10. Select Google Services Framework, clear data/cache
But when I go to systemapp, I have both GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk and GoogleQuickSearchBox_USA.apk....do I delete both or just the GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk?