[LEAK][OTA][T999UVDLH3/LI3/6/7][Jelly Bean - 4.1.1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

with33

Jul 7, 2012
When will the official update be so us noobs can get jb?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

mrmako777

Dec 14, 2010
dragging knee on the track
Yeah i jumped the gun as well. So now back to UVALH2... LOl oh well i didn't think, this is a sammy release...NOT A TMOBILE release.... so no wifi calling until TMO packages one for JB. As for the vibrations, i got a few when using the file manager and hitting the back button. so for now i'm staying on ICS... Dammit!!!.....

yep, this just killed my desire to update. plus the screenshots dont look much different than the last build

Reactions: michaeldotson817

michaeldotson817

Jan 12, 2011
Man.. Had this downloading in the background. Glad I read the comments first. I think I'll wait. I need wifi calling right now.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
Ya from what I'm reading... only thing it has that I can't get right now that i want with root is the status bar lol... everything else seems to be a little on the crappy side of things. Either way over all its good news that they are working on our build already.

pezlomd

Dec 23, 2011
miami
Okay I need some help i flashed update I lost root I lost cwm I tried to odin a recovery it says it passed but it doesnt work the stock recovery has a red signal with the android guy laying down really wierd.. idk wha to do.. any suggestions on how to safely go back to previous firmware

dizzy21

Feb 4, 2009
A Bit North of CHI-TOWN
Okay I need some help i flashed update I lost root I lost cwm I tried to odin a recovery it says it passed but it doesnt work the stock recovery has a red signal with the android guy laying down really wierd.. idk wha to do.. any suggestions on how to safely go back to previous firmware

So what you need is T999UVALH2_T999TMBALH2_T999UVALH2_HOME.tar and then you can ODIN back to stock, root and all the extra fun afterwards. i did the exact same thing. Flashed and decided not for me. ODIN back using this file with no issues at all.

*** I HOPE YOU MADE A NANDROID***

Last edited:

MortICi

Jun 9, 2009

You should be able to ODIN back to the last official OTA. Im just using apex launcher for now and everything is good. Im going to try the root keeper to see if i can retain root. (Not sure on this)

It flashes a new boot.img and recovery.img and modem. So flashing the current cwm odin file will do nothing afaik.

On an even suckier note, it formated the internal SD so i lost all my nands, pics, etc :( (Not sure if it was due to the update or due to the fact i ODIN'd back to stock then upgraded)

dizzy21

Feb 4, 2009
A Bit North of CHI-TOWN
You should be able to ODIN back to the last official OTA. Im just using apex launcher for now and everything is good. Im going to try the root keeper to see if i can retain root. (Not sure on this)

It flashes a new boot.img and recovery.img and modem. So flashing the current cwm odin file will do nothing afaik.

On an even suckier note, it formated the internal SD so i lost all my nands, pics, etc :( (Not sure if it was due to the update or due to the fact i ODIN'd back to stock then upgraded)

I noticed it formatted my card too, but a few days ago I was bored and backed up the whole phone to my PC... damn i was about to throw my phone out the window.

Hope you can find a backup somewhere.

MortICi

Jun 9, 2009
I noticed it formatted my card too, but a few days ago I was bored and backed up the whole phone to my PC... damn i was about to throw my phone out the window.

Hope you can find a backup somewhere.

All gone, i didn't even think to back it up. No biggie though, im cleaning up the external SD, and im going to use that as the storage spot for pics and important stuff :)

So far I like the build with Apex launcher, don't care about wifi calling or the like haven't tested the browser, but i usually use Dolphin anyway :)

saldebot

Apr 13, 2010
Miami, FL
So what you need is T999UVALH2_T999TMBALH2_T999UVALH2_HOME.tar and then you can ODIN back to stock, root and all the extra fun afterwards. i did the exact same thing. Flashed and decided not for me. ODIN back using this file with no issues at all.

*** I HOPE YOU MADE A NANDROID***

I downloaded that file but when I unzip it, its md5 file not a tar. Can you post the .tar file PLEASE PLEASE

EDIT:
This is what I have
T999UVALH2_T999TMBALH2_T999UVALH2_HOME.tar.md5

Is this the file I put in ODIN under PDA ?

Last edited:

immunityx

Dec 24, 2008
Factory reset twice and cleared cache twice in stock recovery made everything work for me. Fast and stable and jelly bean'ed!:cowboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Jelly Bean 4.1.1 OTA update released. This file patches your stock firmware to Jelly Bean.

Apply zip over STOCK T999UVALH2 found here

OTA: T999UVDLI7
    OTA: T999UVDLI6
    OTA: T999UVDLI3
    OTA: T999UVDLH3

Stock firmware T999UVALH2

1. Download and install stock (if you are not already on stock rom) This is needed as a base. The update will otherwise fail
    2. Download OTA
    3. Apply zip in recovery menu
    4. Enjoy Jelly Bean 4.1.1

Since I dont have this model myself, the OTA update is not tested by me.
    Please use this at your own risk.

If you want anthing to be added to the post, please PM me.
    Is there anything from this build that can be used for good?

No.

Only for Evil.
    Definition: A leak: A firmware update that someone sneaks out of a testing lab or off a test phone. Meaning NOT the release, not usually altered by the OP, and usually has some or many bugs.
    This as is all software on XDA is use at your own risk.
    For those wanting perfect stability stick to stock.
    Adventurous types don't mind a few bugs to see what the next firmware update will look like.
    Negative comments are not necessary here nor anywhere on XDA.
    If you like to report the bugs you find that would be constructive and not a worthless post like "this sucks" or "worst ever".
    Everyone uses their phone differently and what does not work for one may work or not be needed for another.

Thank you for your cooperation
    Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
    Keep the thread on topic, oh yeah and Noble Series 9.3 will include 4.1.1 most likely.
    #boss

Really? Keep the thread on topic then a plug for your Rom. Real classy...

Soo much help from you xda developers who cant even help us smfh...

Wow.. Wtf are you expecting from a leaked closed source rom?