Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

(odin) twrp 2.2

OP ian577416

25th August 2012, 04:00 PM   |  #1  
ian577416's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 269
 
417 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Though I made the tar.md5 the credit goes to http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1484304. This is an ODIN flashable version of TWRP 2.2 for the Hercules.

::::::Update:::::::
Goo manager uses the website to host the recovery. The website is down. I will leave the link up until either I'm officially told to take it down or a Moderator locks it.

-Instructions-
1: Reboot to bootloader
2: Open ODIN
3: Select "PDA"
4: Select the "recovery.tar.md5" file.
5: Hit start and let ODIN do it's thing. Your phone will reboot.

As always I'm not responsible for anything that happens to your device. Flashing anything to your phone has it's inherent risks. ODIN can cause severe damage to your device.

Enjoy.

Link recovery.tar.md5 - 6.66 MB
Last edited by ian577416; 26th August 2012 at 04:16 AM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ian577416 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th August 2012, 04:59 PM   |  #2  
CyaN1de's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag BC
Thanks Meter: 29
 
243 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Damn.....where was this last night when I needed it.

Good job.
25th August 2012, 05:28 PM   |  #3  
mettleh3d's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 251
 
1,442 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Lol same here. I used goomanager last night

On a related note: using twrp I couldn't find my old nandroids, I needed to revert to cwmr 6012. What gives?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app
25th August 2012, 08:20 PM   |  #4  
playya's Avatar
Senior Member
Florida
Thanks Meter: 2,104
 
6,105 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by mettleh3d

Lol same here. I used goomanager last night

On a related note: using twrp I couldn't find my old nandroids, I needed to revert to cwmr 6012. What gives?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

Hahaha my friend you should of done a little research before you just started flashing recoveries. They are completely different recoveries which means you can not restore a CWM in TWRP or vica versa. Your CWM backups are still in the same place but to restore them you will need to flash back to a CWM recovery...

Hope that helps you out and next time just check your stuff out prior to just flashing away... Safety first
25th August 2012, 09:47 PM   |  #5  
noodles2224's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 211
 
1,743 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Donate to Me
More
You better back this up somewhere because the developer for this recovery doesnt want any side downloads or so.

DMolina
25th August 2012, 11:09 PM   |  #6  
ian577416's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 269
 
417 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles2224

You better back this up somewhere because the developer for this recovery doesnt want any side downloads or so.

DMolina

I was unaware. I will contact them and see if its alright. If its not I'll take down the link. Sorry guys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to ian577416 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th December 2012, 03:13 AM   |  #7  
Panamon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 100
 
207 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian577416

I was unaware. I will contact them and see if its alright. If its not I'll take down the link. Sorry guys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2



I for one salute you.

Got my copy and I'm not giving it back!
The Following User Says Thank You to Panamon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th December 2012, 03:36 AM   |  #8  
ian577416's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 269
 
417 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panamon

I for one salute you.

Got my copy and I'm not giving it back!

To be honest I'd forgotten I even opened this thread. I contacted the developers of the recovery and never heard from them so I left it up. You're more than welcome man. I know when I had the T989 this came in handy all the time. Still does for customers phones. Cheers mate!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ian577416 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th December 2012, 07:37 PM   |  #9  
Hype As Fruck's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Capital District, NY
Thanks Meter: 14
 
107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Needs to be stickied.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
7th December 2012, 07:43 PM   |  #10  
LoopDoGG79's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Modesto, Cali
Thanks Meter: 1,345
 
6,304 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian577416

To be honest I'd forgotten I even opened this thread. I contacted the developers of the recovery and never heard from them so I left it up. You're more than welcome man. I know when I had the T989 this came in handy all the time. Still does for customers phones. Cheers mate!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Can you make one updated to 2.3.1.1?

The Following User Says Thank You to LoopDoGG79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes