5,596,354 Members 39,129 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Introducing Forum-Specific Moderator

Tip us?

TeeJay3800
Old
(Last edited by TeeJay3800; 7th May 2012 at 09:01 AM.)
Retired Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 1599
Default Introducing Forum-Specific Moderator

Hello guys and gals! Iím honored to have been appointed Moderator of the General Upgrading, Modifying and Unlocking forum.

I look forward to working with you in helping this forum run smoothly. The GIF in my sig pretty well sums up the most important and fundamental practices that make that happen.

Please use the report function () to bring issues to my attention and feel free to shoot me a PM anytime there's something you want to discuss.

Cheers!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TeeJay3800 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

seoguru7
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeJay3800 View Post
Hello guys and gals! Iím honored to have been appointed Moderator of the General Upgrading, Modifying and Unlocking forum.

I look forward to working with you in helping this forum run smoothly. The GIF in my sig pretty well sums up the most important and fundamental practices that make that happen.

Please use the report function [/IMG]) to bring issues to my attention and feel free to shoot me a PM anytime there's something you want to discuss.

Cheers!
Congratulations . I appreciate your work Teejay3800.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seoguru7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe