#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot. */
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
- Wi-Fi tethering is semi-broken
- Some audio issues #blamecodeworkx
TIPS & TRICKS
- If you have no Camera icon in app drawer, remember you have a lockscreen
- If one camera app doesn't work, try the other one (if you have two)
- If it worked once then didn't work anymore, reboot
HOW TO INSTALL
- Download Gapps
- Install the update zip from recovery
- Install gapps from recovery
- Wipe/Factory reset
If you're encountering a bug that isn't listed above, make sure to attach a logcat with your report. If you don't know how to do it, then refrain from posting. Once again, if this thread is becoming a hassle for me, then I'll close it right away. And remember that CM10.1 IS A WORK IN PROGRESS. No complaints for missing features either.
You can check out #teamhacksung-support on Freenode for live support - but we won't hesitate to ban you if you're bitching.
Also, a donation on the www.teamhacksung.org webpage is really appreciated. Thanks!