[QVGA]Manila 2D L'Amour + Last updates (page 2 floor 19)page3 floor21 sms dead fixed!

Search This thread

jeffrey_0202

Jun 10, 2008
Ipoh
Hi! Is me again...I can't forget my very first self-made Manila 2D iPhone Skin which you all very support me. First of all, really thanks you guys. This is my latest design which bring you all back to the L'Amous generation! I still remember my personally very love this skin since I was using Nokia 6600 and hope you all love it too. Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Picture1_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

Download :
Manila 2D L'Amour

For forumer who wish to share the Manila 2D iphone skin in other forums or sites could you pls redirect them to the original link which is Manila 2D L'Amour to help me gain some incentive from ads...thx u guys!;)

Last edited:

jeffrey_0202

Jun 10, 2008
Ipoh
Manila 2D L'Amour version 1.1 Released!

Just finished the analogue clock version in Lonely Christmas Eve mode...Haha..hope you all love it just like how you love your partner! Have a nice day! credit to people who create this clock...if you know just let me know I will update the name...thx.

v1.1_thumb.jpg

Download:
Manila 2D L'Amour version 1.1

jeffrey_0202

Jun 10, 2008
Ipoh
So sorry to heard that you cannot use my manila skin...and i can't build it for you as i dun have any device to test for it...

Last edited:

nuar_y

Feb 1, 2005
Malaysia
after install manila, i can't play any videos. it'll only show blank screen. what should i do?
will this problem solved if i remove the fullscreen player?

ack1029

Mar 7, 2008
hello , I used these two skins , it's beautiful ,and looks very good. But when I move to "Message" , TF2D will stock there and can do nothing.

jeffrey_0202

Jun 10, 2008
Ipoh
are you using the simplex version which has been take out some widget from Manila?i have tried with emulator..seen have urs problem but in my tytn 2 with Manila 2d full version is work perfect!

jeffrey_0202

Jun 10, 2008
Ipoh
for htc touch i think it is hard to install the full version of manila 2D right? or u have installed the simplex version which has taken out the alblum,music ,map and other feature?

jeffrey_0202

Jun 10, 2008
Ipoh
Picture1_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

I have received some feedback from forumer about the wallpaper and digital clock. So I come out some updates for it included digital clock style, wallpaper and Internet icon. Check it out and have a nice day!

nn_thumb.png
cc_thumb.png

Download :
Manila 2D L'Amour

For forumer who wish to share the Manila 2D iphone skin in other forums or sites could you pls redirect them to the original link which is Manila 2D L'Amour to help me gain some incentive from ads...thx u guys!;)

jeffrey_0202

Jun 10, 2008
Ipoh
i heard the problem might lead the sms problem is due to the version of manila 2D...the version with Manila 2D 0.27 and above can resolve the sms problem... just check it out..!