Google Play Music Customizations – XDA Xposed Tuesday

If Cyanogen Inc. has its way, you won’t be forced into the Google … more

Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Freezing ICS/JB during starting after flash

26th August 2012, 07:41 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Hi,
first - sorry for poor English..
second - after trying to install some ROMs, e.g.:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=freeze
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1827934
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1850436

after rebooting the phone freezes on starting animation, after 15 +/- minutes reboots and it repeats forever...
any idea? is it size problem? (all ROMs are over 130MB..?)

THX

BRAVO PVT1 SHIP S-ON
HBOOT- 1.03.0003
MICROP-031d
TOUCH PANEL- SYNT0101
RADIO- 5.17.05.23
 
 
26th August 2012, 10:10 PM |#2  
Sjegar71's Avatar
Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 5
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
HTC Sense 2.3 and forgot to change your hboot?
Which ROM are you actually use?
Did you install official 2.3 HTC Sense ROM using RUU after trying to install some ROMs? I think yes, because your Desire is S-ON. Did you change hboot to downgrade before you run RUU?

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app
cd /pub
(Eventually sorry for my english, only try to help )
Last edited by Sjegar71; 26th August 2012 at 10:15 PM.
26th August 2012, 10:15 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjegar71

Which ROM are you actually use?
Did you install official 2.3 HTC Sense ROM using RUU? I think yes, because your Desire is S-ON. Did you change hboot to downgrade before you run RUU?

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app
cd /pub
(Eventually sorry for my english, only try to help )



Currently using MIUI 2.3.7, so I didnt install official HTC Sense. No downgrade of Hboot - which version should I need? I can normally flash all 2.3.7 ROMs (CM7, MIUI,AOPK..)
26th August 2012, 10:23 PM |#4  
Sjegar71's Avatar
Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 5
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zemu

Currently using MIUI 2.3.7, so I didnt install official HTC Sense. No downgrade of Hboot - which version should I need? I can normally flash all 2.3.7 ROMs (CM7, MIUI,AOPK..)

So... I do not know why your Desire is S-ON (as I wrote in my previous post) and I think this is the reason. You should S-OFF your phone, I think... ;P

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app
cd /pub ;P
(Eventually sorry for my english, only try to help )
Last edited by Sjegar71; 26th August 2012 at 10:28 PM.
26th August 2012, 11:12 PM |#5  
nlooooo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nis
Thanks Meter: 631
 
2,120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjegar71

So... I do not know why your Desire is S-ON (as I wrote in my previous post) and I think this is the reason. You should S-OFF your phone, I think... ;P

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app
cd /pub ;P
(Eventually sorry for my english, only try to help )

His phone has unlocked bootloader from htcdev, so he's still s-on.

Almost all of these roms require a sd-ext partition on sd-card and you didn't wrote anything about having it. Plus for that kind of stuff working properly I think that you need s-off, so jump to downgrading of hboot and running Revolutionary tool.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Flashes and Thunders
27th August 2012, 10:44 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlooooo

His phone has unlocked bootloader from htcdev, so he's still s-on.

Almost all of these roms require a sd-ext partition on sd-card and you didn't wrote anything about having it. Plus for that kind of stuff working properly I think that you need s-off, so jump to downgrading of hboot and running Revolutionary tool.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Flashes and Thunders

Hi, so I made:
1) downgrade Hboot --> s-off
2) new sd-ext partition on sd-card (1Gb / 0swap)

it works

thx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes