[ROM] Pure AOKP

Search This thread

sickfate7

Jul 2, 2012
Phoenix
When I flash Google apps nothing happens. I tried several times in a row. Does anyone know y

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

bluefirehead

Aug 16, 2012
Make sure your not downloading the first gapps, you have to download the jb gapps everything should work fine

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Wraith91

Mar 6, 2012
What's the difference between ICS Gapps and JB Gapps? I've been using the gapps that Goo Manager automatically downloads and it has been giving me ICS Gapps, but I know there are at least two versions of official JB Gapps available for download.

mikey2487

Mar 9, 2011
anyone know why when flashing a different kernel every time it boots, there are red pixeld lines all over the screen? when i just flash aokp there is nothing but when changing the kernel they show up..

YoungCorruptionV2.0

Sep 27, 2011
anyone know why when flashing a different kernel every time it boots, there are red pixeld lines all over the screen? when i just flash aokp there is nothing but when changing the kernel they show up..

You might want to ask that question in the kernel thread that you are using. It is probably on that end than the roms problem

bluefirehead

Aug 16, 2012
Try re-rooting device. That's the first I every heard of that happening, any where

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Rob Irizarry

Aug 27, 2011
Anyone having issues flashing custom kernels? From a clean install, I've tried to flash motley several times - each times it hangs on reboot. I've also tried from TWRP and CWM. Same results. I've also re-downloaded the kernel and tried again. Oddly enough clemsyn flashes fine.

Jubakuba

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 22, 2010
Pueblo, Colorado
Mirrors & Mods [Unofficial and Not Supported]:
--------------------------------------------------
Toggle Nav Bar (Toro/Maguro/Grouper/)

-Enables an option (Removes NavBar by default) to disable/enable the NavBar in Rom Control>Navigation Bar. Upon flashing; turn on the "Enable Bar" option. This won't actually enable your bar. You'll simply gain access to ICS+ optimized menu buttons (in-app menu buttons). To actually enable your NavBar you'll need to change the size options in Rom Control>Navigation Bar and reboot. Warning: Upon doing this, you'll no longer be able to access the ICS+ menu buttons while the NavBar is disabled without wiping and reflashing this mod!
(Set up LMT Pie prior to flashing or you won't have any way of navigating your phone. Also make sure it's set to run at boot.)
Remove Nav Bar Mods - [Build/Nightly Folders]
Made directly from AOKP's Framework-res...not a "compatible" version ripped from elsewhere: So even my OCD isn't firing off after flashing.
Example of what LMT Pie looks like.

*NEW CenterLock And Removable NavBar (Toro/Maguro/Grouper/)*
I've yet to get confirmation of what this looks like in comparison to stock for the Grouper! Take screenshots before and after for me? I'm curious =]
CenterLockMod - [Build/Nightly Folders]
PLEASE report if these are or are not working so I can take them down or re-make them. I can only test the TORO builds, so %100 certainty isn't possible.

For users who want their Navigation Bar:
ToggleNav is baked in so I don't have to make extra flashable.zips for every nightly. The first thing you need to do upon booting is go to Settings>Rom Control>Navigation Bar>Enable Bar. You'll then need to change the size of the NavBar in Rom Control>Navigation Bar and reboot for your NavBar to show up. The NavBar will stay enabled after this, so it isn't something you need to do after each boot. Just initially. Sorry for the inconvenience!

For users who don't want their Navigation Bar:
Upon flashing; turn on the "Enable Bar" option. This won't actually enable your bar. You'll simply gain access to ICS+ optimized menu buttons (in-app menu buttons). To actually enable your NavBar you'll need to change the size options in Rom Control>Navigation Bar and reboot. Warning: Upon doing this, you'll no longer be able to access the ICS+ menu buttons while the NavBar is disabled without wiping and reflashing this mod!

[Text Color isn't changed by default with this Mod]
Screenshot_2012-08-22-02-10-19.png

Screenshot_2012-08-22-02-11-38.png

(LUL, it kept recognizing me too quickly to get a screenshot)
Screenshot_2012-08-22-02-12-06.png

Screenshot_2012-08-22-02-12-25.png

Screenshot_2012-08-22-02-12-44.png

Screenshot_2012-08-22-02-12-57.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Rycon33

Rob Irizarry

Aug 27, 2011

Top Liked Posts