Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,576 Members 43,927 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Developer Phone?

Tip us?

xavierleonelbr
Old
Thanks Meter 21
This reminds me of a kind of rom format that can be installed via the Windows command line ... Chinese phones use this type of file, basically using a cable appropriate and correct program ... I feel we are getting where we want! Please hold This bin file we can use him later maybe.

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

This reminds me of a kind of rom format that can be installed via the Windows command line ... Chinese phones use this type of file, basically using a cable appropriate and correct program ... I feel we are getting where we want!

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

http://www.mymoyo.de/en/2011/11/orig...-tool-treiber/

Look at this, is similar.

xavierleonelbr
Old
Thanks Meter 21
I invite you to test the tool which downloads the original KDZ file to your phone P880. Especially those who have the DEVELOPER VERSION.

How to use?

Well, In the top field, put the model in this case, LGP880.
In the field below, enter the number of the IMEI (This code is located behind the device, removing the battery you can see a white sticker with a number)

Whoever can download the KDZ, give an answer here. I have a device developer version, I and my colleague are testing whether there are differences between versions of files KDZ developer of the definitive versions.

Please DO NOT try flashing the rom until I can test it, my phone is already bricked, if it works for me, then I'll tell you.

Download the program here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1305116848

RuedasLocas
Old
Thanks Meter 462
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierleonelbr View Post
I invite you to test the tool which downloads the original KDZ file to your phone P880. Especially those who have the DEVELOPER VERSION.

How to use?

Well, In the top field, put the model in this case, LGP880.
In the field below, enter the number of the IMEI (This code is located behind the device, removing the battery you can see a white sticker with a number)

Whoever can download the KDZ, give an answer here. I have a device developer version, I and my colleague are testing whether there are differences between versions of files KDZ developer of the definitive versions.

Please DO NOT try flashing the rom until I can test it, my phone is already bricked, if it works for me, then I'll tell you.

Download the program here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1305116848
I'm not sure but, looks like the developer kdz is not available for download.

Maybe because it's a phone not suppose to be commercialized...

The best would be someone with a working developer phone, extract the firmware from the phone and make it available to others.

I tried everything but... looks like that "developer" is a cursed model.

xavierleonelbr
Old
Thanks Meter 21
I contacted LG Singapore stating that bought the device but was not able to update the device. Informed that the upgrade tool showed the error. I asked to check the IMEI of my device. Maybe they release the update, if this process succeeds, simply register the device by LG. I may be talking nonsense, but it never hurts to try.

mecripper
Old
Thanks Meter 0
any news?? i have developer p880 and is broken :/ i need good file to flash it :/

RuedasLocas
Old
Thanks Meter 462
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecripper View Post
any news?? i have developer p880 and is broken :/ i need good file to flash it :/
What files? KDZ?

I think you're Italian, the Italian V10f (probably it's the euro_open...) :

http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/swdata...00/V10F_00.kdz

Good luck

mecripper
Old
(Last edited by mecripper; 30th August 2012 at 11:13 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuedasLocas View Post
What files? KDZ?

I think you're Italian, the Italian V10f (probably it's the euro_open...) :

Good luck
yes i am italian.....i can't flash kdz..... my phone is a developer edition (not for sale).
KDZ is encrypt file.... i need decrypt file for flash in my phone....

xavierleonelbr
Old
Thanks Meter 21
The same problem here, my friend.

Keep calm. Let's work together to figure what is happening and what we gonna do to solve it.

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

I'm from Brazil, and I tested four brazilian kdz files already. All shows the same problem at "param=18"

xavierleonelbr
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecripper View Post
yes i am italian.....i can't flash kdz..... my phone is a developer edition (not for sale).
KDZ is encrypt file.... i need decrypt file for flash in my phone....
Right, but how we decrypt this?

mecripper
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierleonelbr View Post
Right, but how we decrypt this?

i try to decrypt it.... it's hard....
i extract original firmware file KDZ in file DZ
Now i try understand what type of file there is inside dz....
i think the best solution is take one p880 developer edition (work) ... bump firmware and try to flash it.... if it's work we can try many think
but now i have p880 developer edition dead.. :/ i need to understand what type of difference there is through normal kdz and developer kdz

If anyone have p880 developer edition please dump firmware and post it