Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,011 Members 38,694 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help going to JB

Tip us?

mikefarr
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Help going to JB

Ok I have completed the following process to flash my Infuse 4G to GingerBread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1613523

I used Option C

I would like to get to JB and would like to know what I have to do next to accomplish this.

Thanks for your help.

andros11
Old
Thanks Meter 1201

DONATE TO ME
This has been explained in many threads already, but you have already asked so lets go.

Before we start, do you have Gingerbread bootloaders installed? If you don't, your recovery will be rainbow distorted once on ics or jb. Some people can live with it, some not.

You need blue recovery to flash JB. You can get this in two ways:
a) flash any ics rom following the double flash instructions since you are coming from GB.
b) use the ics one-click recovery linked in cm10 OP

Once on blue recovery, follow the directions of whatever JB rom you want to flash. These will indicate you to wipe data, cache & dalvik and format /system and the flash the Rom.

Sent from my sweet & buttery Infuse
For all things Carbon, check out our website:[ Carbon Rom | Keep up to date with our nightlies by checking the changelog: Carbon Nightly Changelog

Keep up to date by joining our Google+ community: Team Carbon | +1 us on Google+ Carbon on Google+

Like us on Facebook: CarbonRom Facebook | Download the rom on our Goo page: Goo.im or at our mirror site: Carbon Mirror

The Following User Says Thank You to andros11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]