[ROM][4.1.2]Slim Bean 3.0 (Crespo) [All Languages]

Search This thread

metalmoot

Oct 10, 2010
Nantes
I can't download the extra package from the OTA app, is there a problème with my phone or the app ?

Sent from my SlimICS Powered Nexus S

krarvind

Jun 15, 2011
Saint John, NB
Ok fellas, 2.2 released. Please read the changelog carefully and get the download from download tab on the website. This release needed a lot of effort would be an understatement that my betas would appreciate. Anyway show support via thanks/donate. Please don't fill up the thread with known issues and minor issues.Cheers

nd4spdbh

Jul 23, 2011
Ok fellas, 2.2 released. Please read the changelog carefully and get the download from download tab on the website. This release needed a lot of effort would be an understatement that my betas would appreciate. Anyway show support via thanks/donate. Please don't fill up the thread with known issues and minor issues.Cheers

Awesome thanks for all your hard work!!!

can anyone report of hold back to kill via the hardware back button works / is implemented.

and if torch toggle works?

technogravy

Dec 13, 2011
Mumbai
Wow krarvind you've some how managed to squeeze every feature our there that mattered- T9, quad lock, calendar lock, this ROM has it all

+1 for the shift to cm toggles,

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

HosainH

Feb 14, 2011
Awesome thanks for all your hard work!!!

can anyone report of hold back to kill via the hardware back button works / is implemented.

and if torch toggle works?

I can't choose torch toggle for some reason so that feature isn't implemented/working yet.

The hardware kill back button option is there in developer options but I haven't tested it so I don't know if it works (probably does).

Arabic is also still not working fo rme (I can't read it).

Besides that, amazing update, thanks for the hard work!

Last edited:

Muvolt

Apr 19, 2011

Imppy

Sep 29, 2009
New cm build now has toggle torch working

zapskull

Nov 29, 2011
Paris
Really nice update! The fix on horizontal bug is son good

I just can't find the 'unlock with volume butons'. Did you remove the option?

Envoyé depuis mon Crespo avec Tapatalk

metalmoot

Oct 10, 2010
Nantes
Awesome update, I was used to hate CM toggle but I like it now (until aokp's one be more pretty)

Sent from my SlimBean Powered Nexus S

technogravy

Dec 13, 2011
Mumbai
Just got a test message from ota. What's cooking krarvind?

783c80ce-c2f0-a5b4.jpg

metalmoot

Oct 10, 2010
Nantes
I've just flashed the Google now package and my battery drain became high, I would like to know how I can remove Google now

Thanks

Sent from my SlimBean Powered Nexus S

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimBeanOP.png
    Important Notes:

1. Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with my mods and interesting ones from CM/AOKP.
    2. Read the changelog and installation instructions on the website here carefully.
    3. Feature requests will be ignored in general but will review ( if a relevant commit is provided) and decide
    4. No ports based on my ROM zip file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source

Check out our feature list here

Changelog
    Find our latest Changelog go here

Instructions
    For installation instructions please check here
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in Changelog

Downloads
    Get our latest rom here. You can get Slim Gapps and other addons from here.

FAQ
    Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Bug list
    For a list of confirmed bugs look here

Thanks!
    Big thanks to CM team, without them SlimRoms wouldn't be possible.
    Many thanks to bedalus for his kernel sources.
    You can find the full list of credits here

Source
    Please visit here for the source code.
    Read changelog, installation instructions, known issues ( via changelog) etc. Have fun.

Ver 2.0:
    If update me bothers you saying there is a newer version 4.2 ( its' for ICS). just flash this fix
    http://nfye.eu/Slim/JB/Fixes/2.0_Fixes/Crespo_2.0_UpdateMe_Version_Fix.zip
    Thank you guys for your patience.
    Slim Bean 3.0 is live with a very nice changelog (http://www.slimroms.net/).
    Read it carefully please and enjoy.
    Slim Bean team worked very hard on this release I hope you like it ;)
    @all: 2.3 released. Read how to install and flash camera patch on top. Finally hut thanks button fellas, don't hesitate :)
    Hit tchaari thanks button for compiling crespo

sent from slimmed i747