FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

**UPDATE**[MOD]CMX-CyanogenMod 10-CENTER CLOCK STATUS BAR

7,176 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,696
 
By elesbb, Senior Member on 2nd September 2012, 01:54 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Title says it all, this is a mod to center the clock on the status bar. enjoy

Update:

noticed clock wasnt dissapearing when new text or other notif came in. Fixed

SystemUI FC when launching camera app. Fixed
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-09-01-20-48-41.jpg
Views:	4349
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	1296890  
Attached Files
File Type: zip CMX-CenterClock-9-4.zip - [Click for QR Code] (959.3 KB, 915 views)
Last edited by elesbb; 4th September 2012 at 06:06 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to elesbb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
2nd September 2012, 02:49 AM |#2  
jrocks213's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb

Title says it all, this is a mod to center the clock on the status bar. enjoy

thank you.looks great on my phone was looking for something like this for a while.
2nd September 2012, 03:45 PM |#3  
BRKotucs's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Houston, Tx
Thanks Meter: 13,803
 
Donate to Me
More
Would this work on CM9.1.0? TIA..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
2nd September 2012, 04:16 PM |#4  
ArcticFish's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 235
 
More
Works with themes right?

Sent from my SGH-T989 with Cyanogenmod 10 Alpha Power.
2nd September 2012, 05:52 PM |#5  
elesbb's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,696
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRKotucs

Would this work on CM9.1.0? TIA..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Probably not, as it's the systemui from cm10 builds. Try it, if anything it will just go into bootloop. Then I'll make a zip to fix it. If you'd like I'll make one for cm9.1.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to elesbb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2012, 05:53 PM |#6  
elesbb's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,696
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticFish

Works with themes right?

Sent from my SGH-T989 with Cyanogenmod 10 Alpha Power.

It depends. What themes are you referring to?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
2nd September 2012, 11:18 PM |#7  
ArcticFish's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 235
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb

It depends. What themes are you referring to?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Team carbon

Sent from my SGH-T989 with Cyanogenmod 10 Alpha Power.
2nd September 2012, 11:34 PM |#8  
elesbb's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,696
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticFish

Team carbon

Sent from my SGH-T989 with Cyanogenmod 10 Alpha Power.

Is it a theme that you installed from the market or apk? Or something you flashed via recovery?

If it was downloaded or installed via apk and changed via theme manager then this won't mess it up.

If it was a flashed zip, I can't guarantee it. It might remove a couple things the author of the theme added. Try it, if it messes anything up, just flash the zip file again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
3rd September 2012, 02:51 AM |#9  
ArcticFish's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 235
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb

Is it a theme that you installed from the market or apk? Or something you flashed via recovery?

If it was downloaded or installed via apk and changed via theme manager then this won't mess it up.

If it was a flashed zip, I can't guarantee it. It might remove a couple things the author of the theme added. Try it, if it messes anything up, just flash the zip file again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

It's via apk so ill try and report back

Sent from my SGH-T989 with Cyanogenmod 10 Alpha Power.
The Following User Says Thank You to ArcticFish For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2012, 02:54 AM |#10  
BlakeSRT's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Works for Team Carbon theme

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1346637236032.jpg
Views:	2080
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	1298752  
The Following User Says Thank You to BlakeSRT For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2012, 03:10 AM |#11  
ArcticFish's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 235
 
More


O_o
Sent from my SGH-T989 with Cyanogenmod 10 Alpha Power.

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

U don't want to see what it did to the status bar XD

Sent from my SGH-T989 with Cyanogenmod 10 Alpha Power.

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

I just noticed a made a nandroid right before it

Sent from my SGH-T989 with Cyanogenmod 10 Alpha Power.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes