FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

CM10 Project General Thread

4,576 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,666

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd September 2012, 02:49 PM |#351  
Thanks Meter: 433

More
I just flashed latest build, 20120902. It is now running tablet mode. Wds and pio, you guys are awesome!!

Sent from my A100 using xda premium

thewilfulforce
2nd September 2012, 03:55 PM |#352  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Noob question. I run the 27/8 build. Can I flash the 1/9 build and forgo the 30/8 one?

Sent by me.
Last edited by thewilfulforce; 2nd September 2012 at 04:48 PM.
2nd September 2012, 04:07 PM |#353  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Yes you can flash. The builds are standalone ROMs.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to plaseo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
thewilfulforce
2nd September 2012, 04:46 PM |#354  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Not demanding. The wallpapers are out of proportion on the new tablet UI and the lock screen only works on landscape mode. Otherwise, the tablet UI rocks. Still, thanks for sacrificing your time for us A100 users.

Sent by me.
2nd September 2012, 07:44 PM |#355  

More
I'm digging the jellybean tablet UI. Runs a treat so far but havent tested everything.

2nd September 2012, 09:21 PM |#356  
Flag wilmington
Thanks Meter: 13

More
with the latest cm10 build is using the godmachine kernel v1.1 still ok to use its been about a month since my last update, my busy season yard work for mom havent been able to keep up with my hobby reading posts so sorry if i missed it. or in wrong thread pio o and the same gapps-jb-713

thanks
2nd September 2012, 09:34 PM |#357  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I just flashed last rom 20120902, and all my widgets or icons in the screen are to the left in portrait view, and in landscape view, the icons go out of the screen at the bottom. Didn't test other things yet...

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2
2nd September 2012, 09:55 PM |#358  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiQuos

I just flashed last rom 20120902, and all my widgets or icons in the screen are to the left in portrait view, and in landscape view, the icons go out of the screen at the bottom. Didn't test other things yet...

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe try apex launcher? That's what I use.

2nd September 2012, 09:59 PM |#359  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Surprise, Az

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldstover48

with the latest cm10 build is using the godmachine kernel v1.1 still ok to use its been about a month since my last update, my busy season yard work for mom havent been able to keep up with my hobby reading posts so sorry if i missed it. or in wrong thread pio o and the same gapps-jb-713

thanks

Thats the same gapps I still use and it works fine.

The kernel question belongs in the kernel thread, though. Its un supported by cm. But just to answer it, that kernel is on 1.6 I think now, and works with cm10 to date.

Tapatalked from my Galaxy S II.
The Following User Says Thank You to pio_masaki For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2012, 12:02 AM |#360  
Flag wilmington
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Thanks and apologies I'll try to remember and get this all straight some day, its just with my phone and other tab everything was always discussed so I'm trying honest lol
3rd September 2012, 12:11 AM |#361  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Surprise, Az

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldstover48

Thanks and apologies I'll try to remember and get this all straight some day, its just with my phone and other tab everything was always discussed so I'm trying honest lol

Yeah CM10 is standalone as its early in its build, so keeping separate from build.prop changes, kernels, other tweaks or builds helps keep it all together for progress. To make it easier to figure out the threads can be kept straight like this:

Cm10 Dev thread - source, logs, etc.
Kernel - any kernel besides what came in the zip belongs with that kernel thread, if in use it doesn't go in either cm10 thread.
Tweaks - build.prop mount swaps or anything else goes with their thread, if in use it doesn't go in either cm10 thread at all.
Cm10 general - anything cm10 related that doesn't fall under source or logs, and doesn't include tweaks or third party kernels.

Tapatalked from my A100 - Kuroikaze B3
The Following User Says Thank You to pio_masaki For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread