HTC HD - Settings freezing my phone :(
This is my first post here and obviously it's a problem related issue.
I have my HTC TOUCH HD, for about 1 week now.
Everything worked great, until yesterday, when i tried to install the following:
- installed the HTC Hotfix for responsivness, seemed to work fine.
- than i wanted my phoen call to be announced with voice, so i tried to findVoiceCommand (cracked, shame on me)
- downloaded something from this forum, that was posted on rapid share.
Oh Joy and than the problems started:
- It gave an error when installing
- than o n reboot, it toook waaay to long to boot up.
- than i tried to go into the settings to remove it.
Now, EVERYTIME i try to enter the settings, it just freezes, i can not access anyting any more, not even the upper power button, only taking out the battery will work.
Rebooting, i used total commander (thank God i had it installed before) to delete the startup link for voice commander and the entiere voice commander folder.
Now, unfortunate this did not do the trick.
Accessing the settings button will still freeze my HD
I am very very very frustrated, do not know how to restore it to previous state. Pretty please someone can guide me what to do ?
Thank you in Advance.
ps: everything else seems to work fine, though