Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,728 Members 43,958 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

IPhone Messages ****

Tip us?

kasloent
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default IPhone Messages ****

Hey guys I've been looking for a clone of the ios messaging app and this seems to be the closest I could find. It lacks a little detail but very smooth and the ONLY app I've found that actually showed the sending message animation at the top. It supports emoji and also let's you attach contact info to any conversation. You can call directly from the conversation too. You can search conversation and even delete a message same as iPhone or forward the individual message. This is not my app nor did I help create it in any way, I just wanted to share what I found with you guys. :thumbup: Here's the link to the app in the play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...phonestyle.mms
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1346769171343.jpg
Views:	556
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	1301828   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1346769242587.jpg
Views:	526
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	1301830   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1346769349180.jpg
Views:	518
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	1301832   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1346769397758.jpg
Views:	492
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	1301834  

STOCK VERiZON 4G LTE HTC THUNDERBOLT 2.2.1
The Following User Says Thank You to kasloent For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AMoosa
Old
Thanks Meter 187
Maybe you should just buy an iPhone ...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 8.0
United Kingdom
Three UK

Previously owned - HTC One M8, Galaxy S4, Sony Xperia Z, Nexus 7, Galaxy S3 Pebble Blue and White, Asus Transformer Prime, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Desire S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S, Motorola XPRT, Motorola Xoom, HTC Desire Z, HTC Desire, Motorola Milestone, Nexus One, HTC Hero, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Athena, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Universal (that's all I can think of for now...)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AMoosa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

spupuz
Old
Thanks Meter 238

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasloent View Post
Hey guys I've been looking for a clone of the ios messaging app and this seems to be the closest I could find. It lacks a little detail but very smooth and the ONLY app I've found that actually showed the sending message animation at the top. It supports emoji and also let's you attach contact info to any conversation. You can call directly from the conversation too. You can search conversation and even delete a message same as iPhone or forward the individual message. This is not my app nor did I help create it in any way, I just wanted to share what I found with you guys. :thumbup: Here's the link to the app in the play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...phonestyle.mms
you can just try to search google i will teach you in the following link http://goo.gl/ZQWL9
Alessandro aka "SpUpUz" from italy

yackovsky
Old
Thanks Meter 3,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMoosa View Post
Maybe you should just buy an iPhone ...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
this