FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[LEAK] SGH-I747M - I747MVLALI2c (BELL (BMC)) (JB 4.1.1) OTA dated at 2012.09.06 !!

1,268 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,514

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
7th September 2012, 08:08 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy

Okay with radeon_x's zip, it seems to apply the update through CWM. I have not tried stock recovery, but he claims that it might work.

Follow the post here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=115

and download for the zip to be flased to give you jellybean is https://hotfile.com/dl/170818958/2f0...eodin.zip.html

all credit for this goes to radeon_x

I would love to hear if this actually works!

7th September 2012, 08:12 AM |#32  
Flag Calgary, Alberta
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy

Okay with radeon_x's zip, it seems to apply the update through CWM. I have not tried stock recovery, but he claims that it might work.

Follow the post here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=115

and download for the zip to be flased to give you jellybean is https://hotfile.com/dl/170818958/2f0...eodin.zip.html

all credit for this goes to radeon_x

Flashing now..
7th September 2012, 12:24 PM |#33  
Flag kitchener
Thanks Meter: 64

Donate to Me
More
I finally got it to install using mobile odin pro. I flashed on my telus galaxy s 3, i flashed over lh1 stock but rooted.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using XDA Premium HD app
7th September 2012, 12:59 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
anyone having issues with google voice? when i ask a question, there is no voice.
7th September 2012, 12:59 PM |#35  

More
Is this worthwhile installing? or should we wait?
7th September 2012, 02:01 PM |#36  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 266

More
Yes. Let us know! Shall we install?
7th September 2012, 02:15 PM |#37  
Flag Gatineau
Thanks Meter: 70

More
I'm on Bell and I did it is sweet lots of new stuff, a few glitches with ADW launcher, such as Hide status bar but got to give it time to catch up. I use mobile odin then after Titanium I reloaded TWRP. I didn't loose anything other than Ktoon kernel since it was ICS I'm tempted to try his AOSP JB
7th September 2012, 02:22 PM |#38  
Flag Bay Area, CA
Thanks Meter: 702

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithhidalgo

anyone having issues with google voice? when i ask a question, there is no voice.

It doesn't do voice for all questions. Try asking a score of a baseball team, "what's is the score for San Francisco Giants? " If that doesn't work, the go to settings for Google now and make sure English is downloaded for offline.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
7th September 2012, 02:32 PM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedninja42

It doesn't do voice for all questions. Try asking a score of a baseball team, "what's is the score for San Francisco Giants? " If that doesn't work, the go to settings for Google now and make sure English is downloaded for offline.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

even when i ask what is the weather? and simple questions, there is no voice. i have english downloaded, and i put language set to english US.
7th September 2012, 03:54 PM |#40  
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 919

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwidowman

I'm on Bell and I did it is sweet lots of new stuff, a few glitches with ADW launcher, such as Hide status bar but got to give it time to catch up. I use mobile odin then after Titanium I reloaded TWRP. I didn't loose anything other than Ktoon kernel since it was ICS I'm tempted to try his AOSP JB

The AOSP JB Kernel probably won't work. He has 2 seperate ICS kernels; 1 Samsung, 1 AOSP. I would guess that he would need to compile a "Sammy" JB kernel.
7th September 2012, 04:21 PM |#41  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwidowman

Can you post instructions with what you did exactly to get this to work?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda app-developers app

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread