Stuck at SGY Logo.

OP mayhay

8th September 2012, 11:40 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Hey, i have stuck at SGY logo, and odin don't seeing my phone.
I had Creed's Fusion 3.2 and i wanted to install this rom : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1758884

I did everything what was in instructions, and my phone stuck at SGY logo. So i decided to install stock rom via odin - but odin don't detecting my phone :/ Recovery works - i was going to CWM Recovery and doing wipe data and cache partition (few times), and dalvik cache (one time).
Nothing changed. I found a function - "format /system". If i do this i will can do something in cwm recovery, and install stock rom (flashable via cwm recovery), or maybe just install stock rom flashable via cwm or something like that? Please help!
8th September 2012, 12:29 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Cebu
Thanks Meter: 3,200

8,240 posts
Donate to Me
More
please use the search function,
this has been asked a million times
8th September 2012, 12:33 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,031

5,716 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhay

Hey, i have stuck at SGY logo, and odin don't seeing my phone.
I had Creed's Fusion 3.2 and i wanted to install this rom : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1758884

I did everything what was in instructions, and my phone stuck at SGY logo. So i decided to install stock rom via odin - but odin don't detecting my phone :/ Recovery works - i was going to CWM Recovery and doing wipe data and cache partition (few times), and dalvik cache (one time).
Nothing changed. I found a function - "format /system". If i do this i will can do something in cwm recovery, and install stock rom (flashable via cwm recovery), or maybe just install stock rom flashable via cwm or something like that? Please help!

Use odin and restore ur stock kernel.
Mods close it please!
8th September 2012, 01:05 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Odin don't detecting my phone! ...
8th September 2012, 01:23 PM   |  #5  
Recognized Themer
Flag Cebu
Thanks Meter: 3,200

8,240 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhay

Odin don't detecting my phone! ...

because you dont have the driver for the phone
The Following User Says Thank You to deathnotice01 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th September 2012, 03:27 AM   |  #6  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 6

38 posts
More
that is called as bootloop download usb driver for samsung then you can use odin or you can instal other rom i recommend you ussr rom v5
Last edited by Rav23; 9th September 2012 at 03:29 AM.
9th September 2012, 08:51 AM   |  #7  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,031

5,716 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav23

that is called as bootloop download usb driver for samsung then you can use odin or you can instal other rom i recommend you ussr rom v5

You are wrong bro. Stuck on boot logo =/= Bootloop . They are very different things. In bootloop you can see your bootanimation but when you are stuck on boot logo, you can only see the black screen which says "galaxy y gt-s5360"

The Following User Says Thank You to InfinityShooter For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread