XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stuck at SGY Logo.

Tip us?

mayhay
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Stuck at SGY Logo.

Hey, i have stuck at SGY logo, and odin don't seeing my phone.
I had Creed's Fusion 3.2 and i wanted to install this rom : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1758884

I did everything what was in instructions, and my phone stuck at SGY logo. So i decided to install stock rom via odin - but odin don't detecting my phone :/ Recovery works - i was going to CWM Recovery and doing wipe data and cache partition (few times), and dalvik cache (one time).
Nothing changed. I found a function - "format /system". If i do this i will can do something in cwm recovery, and install stock rom (flashable via cwm recovery), or maybe just install stock rom flashable via cwm or something like that? Please help!

deathnotice01
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3150

DONATE TO ME
please use the search function,
this has been asked a million times
Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE (I9505/JFLTEXX)
Acer Iconia W4 (W4-820)
iPhone 4s (MD234LL/A)
Nexus 7 2013 (RAZOR-FLO)
iPad 2 (MC769LL/A)

InfinityShooter
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4645
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhay View Post
Hey, i have stuck at SGY logo, and odin don't seeing my phone.
I had Creed's Fusion 3.2 and i wanted to install this rom : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1758884

I did everything what was in instructions, and my phone stuck at SGY logo. So i decided to install stock rom via odin - but odin don't detecting my phone :/ Recovery works - i was going to CWM Recovery and doing wipe data and cache partition (few times), and dalvik cache (one time).
Nothing changed. I found a function - "format /system". If i do this i will can do something in cwm recovery, and install stock rom (flashable via cwm recovery), or maybe just install stock rom flashable via cwm or something like that? Please help!
Use odin and restore ur stock kernel.
Mods close it please!

mayhay
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Odin don't detecting my phone! ...

deathnotice01
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3150

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhay View Post
Odin don't detecting my phone! ...
because you dont have the driver for the phone
Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE (I9505/JFLTEXX)
Acer Iconia W4 (W4-820)
iPhone 4s (MD234LL/A)
Nexus 7 2013 (RAZOR-FLO)
iPad 2 (MC769LL/A)
The Following User Says Thank You to deathnotice01 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Rav23
Old
(Last edited by Rav23; 9th September 2012 at 03:29 AM.)
Thanks Meter 6
that is called as bootloop download usb driver for samsung then you can use odin or you can instal other rom i recommend you ussr rom v5
i have bad english

InfinityShooter
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav23 View Post
that is called as bootloop download usb driver for samsung then you can use odin or you can instal other rom i recommend you ussr rom v5
You are wrong bro. Stuck on boot logo =/= Bootloop . They are very different things. In bootloop you can see your bootanimation but when you are stuck on boot logo, you can only see the black screen which says "galaxy y gt-s5360"

The Following User Says Thank You to InfinityShooter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]