Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,194 Members 41,702 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THE] Clocks for TF3D.

Tip us?

sang33
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Do you have these in a cab file? Thank You very much in advance
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1336.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	143113   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen35.jpg
Views:	3245
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	143114   Click image for larger version

Name:	SmallClockCornerScreen.jpg
Views:	3698
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	143115  

CR7KB24
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default NEED HELP

Does any one have the all the manilla files for the stock AT&T clock?

neemypeemy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbord View Post
I forgot about that...sorry...sprint clocks and other roms have a conflict issue...I hate it!! I dont know what it is and I dont think very many people here do. I like the back all tabs too...
I wish someone would fix that issue or if anything could be done!
*BUMP*

I have this same problem, and would love to have an analog clock, but can't because of the stupid white square that shows up on all the TFL3D pages!!!!

SomethingWicked
Old
(Last edited by SomethingWicked; 5th January 2009 at 03:34 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
I really like this thread! Everyone's effort is very much appreciated!

I currently use the glass clock, no curtains, & transparent sliders on my Touch HD, but would really like to use the analog clock, but the scripts for the Diamond and HD seem to be different, and using a Diamond analog clock on an HD causes the background image to be squished up, as in the attached images. And... it is the analog clock that causes this. None of the other enhancements cause it.

I searched this thread for an answer to this delima, but didn't find any.

Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks much -- Jesse
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	screenshot_1.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	143401   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	143402  

dc41
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I too am pulling my hair out while trying to install an analog clock on an ATT Fuze (NATF's 4.0 ROM)

I can't change the background on the home tab. If I install an analog clock the only background I can see is the "busy street" default. When I try to change that backgound using manila editor or anything else... I get the white background.

I've tried the backgroundalltabs mod and I can change the background on all tabs EXCEPT the home tab. It defaults to either "busy street" or blank white. Sometimes I can see the new background for a split second as TF3D starts, but it quick-fades to white (which I assume is the clock background being superimposed over the TF3D background).

Is there a setting somewhere that handles transparency for the clock background? All I really want is to be able to install an analog clock but keep the background that came with the current theme.

Thanks! (& sorry for rambling..

whiskeybro
Old
Thanks Meter 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc41 View Post
I too am pulling my hair out while trying to install an analog clock on an ATT Fuze (NATF's 4.0 ROM)

I can't change the background on the home tab. If I install an analog clock the only background I can see is the "busy street" default. When I try to change that backgound using manila editor or anything else... I get the white background.

I've tried the backgroundalltabs mod and I can change the background on all tabs EXCEPT the home tab. It defaults to either "busy street" or blank white. Sometimes I can see the new background for a split second as TF3D starts, but it quick-fades to white (which I assume is the clock background being superimposed over the TF3D background).

Is there a setting somewhere that handles transparency for the clock background? All I really want is to be able to install an analog clock but keep the background that came with the current theme.

Thanks! (& sorry for rambling..
if i'm right you cant change your background by scrolling tf3d and go to settings background ?

.................................................. ........................................... If you you like my work you could consider a small donation

dc41
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeybro View Post
if i'm right you cant change your background by scrolling tf3d and go to settings background ?
If you're referring to the Settings>Today>Background... yes, that does change the background, BUT you only see if for a split second when TF3D launches before the white clock background fades in. You can also see it semi opaque behind the start menu when it drops.

BTW... here's what I see when I export 2f5725a1_manila. Obviously it's been highly modified. Does anyone know the reasons for the mods? Or perhaps more importantly, does anyone know how to mod another image to function like this one does?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2f5725a1_manila.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	143887  

AF241
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Default Corner Clock with Background 4 All Tabs

Corner Clock with Background 4 All Tabs

I am no programmer so till now I didn't dare to mess with the mode9 files. I really like NisseDILLIGAF's Corner Clock mod and equally like mun_rus's Background 4 All Tabs mod. I have searched the forum a few times but couldn't find the Corner Clock with the Background mod. Yesterday while browsing the forum I came across 6Fg8's m9editor. And after an hour of crash bang I somehow managed to combine NisseDILLIGAF's Corner Clock and mun_rus's Background 4 All Tabs mod. I have tested it and all is working fine so I guess it's time to share.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	preview.jpg
Views:	8228
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	143986  
Attached Files
File Type: cab Corner Clock with Background 4 All Tabs.cab - [Click for QR Code] (113.1 KB, 776 views)

CR7KB24
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AF241 View Post
Corner Clock with Background 4 All Tabs

I am no programmer so till now I didn't dare to mess with the mode9 files. I really like NisseDILLIGAF's Corner Clock mod and equally like mun_rus's Background 4 All Tabs mod. I have searched the forum a few times but couldn't find the Corner Clock with the Background mod. Yesterday while browsing the forum I came across 6Fg8's m9editor. And after an hour of crash bang I somehow managed to combine NisseDILLIGAF's Corner Clock and mun_rus's Background 4 All Tabs mod. I have tested it and all is working fine so I guess it's time to share.
Can you post your bottom curtain, Very Nice

dc41
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeybro View Post
Okay... slap me stupid and call me Nancy!

I finally understood what you were referring to... the settings tab in TF3D has a "Background for Home Page" setting! Works just like it's supposed to!

Thanks!