FORUMS

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

Top 5 Nexus 7 apps by SNNTEC

159 posts
Thanks Meter: 59
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th September 2012, 03:52 PM |#11  
SNNTEC's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k4v2n

Nice list, prob. gonna try out tablet talk.

*edit, deleted original comment. Don't care enough to get involved, too tired. peace

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Oooo.... k

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 
 
8th September 2012, 05:40 PM |#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
lighten up.... thanks for participating... I love xda b/c it is a community.

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 using xda premium
8th September 2012, 06:04 PM |#13  
SNNTEC's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
I'm light as a feather

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
8th September 2012, 06:05 PM |#14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Nice video. Thanks for the suggestions. The only one that makes me scratch my head is the rotation one. Why not just recommend an alternative launcher such as Nova that gives you rotation capability plus a whole lot more?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
8th September 2012, 06:15 PM |#15  
SNNTEC's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luciano.chavez

Nice video. Thanks for the suggestions. The only one that makes me scratch my head is the rotation one. Why not just recommend an alternative launcher such as Nova that gives you rotation capability plus a whole lot more?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Some lol don't like launchers and rather keep it stock

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
10th September 2012, 05:10 PM |#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Nice list. Can you do another top 10 or so? Looking for some good unknown apps.
10th September 2012, 05:15 PM |#17  
SNNTEC's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scars641

Nice list. Can you do another top 10 or so? Looking for some good unknown apps.

You want another top 10 on the N7 as well?... kinda redundant to ask it that way... but just want to be certain

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
10th September 2012, 07:38 PM |#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Sorry let me be more specific. While googling good apps to download for the Nexus 7 most lists are these and popular android apps that everyone already knows about.. I was hoping to see an extended list with some more apps that may not be on everyone's radar.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
10th September 2012, 08:02 PM |#19  
SNNTEC's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scars641

Sorry let me be more specific. While googling good apps to download for the Nexus 7 most lists are these and popular android apps that everyone already knows about.. I was hoping to see an extended list with some more apps that may not be on everyone's radar.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Oh OK I see what you.. I mean I don't know any tablet specific apps that are for the N7 but yea if u want if can shoot another N7 showcasing other apps I find useful...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
nexus 7 top 5
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes