Originally Posted by nightwing369
That's brilliant! Thanks! For some reason there are not any ROM screenshots in Post#1
Wow! Which Settings and what sort of use of the phone did you have to get 2 days, 17 hours, 39 minutes and more out of this rom/your u20i x10 mini Pro??
I don't use any (special) settings, but before i install a rom i make sure my battery is fully loaded. And wipe the battery stats after installing. Mostly my phone holds it 3 days out (if i don't play "doodle jump on the way
"). But for normal use (with doodle jump) it holds 1.5 day's.
But maby some tips
- Shutdown you apps before sleep. (long press home button and wipe :d).
- I have also noticed that the phone hold it long out with brightness on max and auto and ultra OFF.
- Disable swap (effect battery usage and it don not work well on this rom :s)
- I don't use mobile internet because in Belgium it is very expensive (almost 12 euro's for 6 hours and if you forget to shut it down the cost can be higher than a "nexus 7") maby it that is a reason too.
- If i you use your phone for playing game's on the way use airplane mode when playing.
- DON'T Install facebook app.
- Disable "google now" or don not start it after installing this rom.
- DON'T USE auto kill application's, because there are running on the background whole the time and killing apps like MMS. you must know that jelly bean is really new and most of these application are incompatible with it.
If you don not wiped your bat stats yet, just let you phone charge a whole night and wipe it in the morning. First battery will be very bad but next day everything will be solved