Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,238 Members 49,287 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Not able to uninstall apps

Tip us?

chuckweiss2
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Hey, I've got the same problem, with a couple others added in just for the fun of it. Haven't found a solution yet, but a lot of help from xda and I was pointed to this thread. I thought I'd add my name to the list of people with this issue so we all keep up hope.

Also, I believe my comparison to Groundhog Day a couple months ago was way better than a comparison to 50 First Dates.
The Following User Says Thank You to chuckweiss2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xoxomissashlee
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I will attempt this ASAP...Thanks for the info.

xoxomissashlee
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DsrtRazr View Post
I think this is going to be more than you want to do, but I used this method last night on two 9.9.9.9 rooted NT 16g to repartition internal card and start from scratch. This is the easiest method I have found. Worth a shot for you.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1663836
Hello, I just attempted this method twice. Everything goes through up til I remove the SD card. Then it semi reboots several times and then boots up like normal. Root and everything still intact. Issue not resolved. Thanks for trying though, it's appreciated!