Originally Posted by KHAWaNAWA
My question is, does it work for both SIM Cards to be online at the same time? I don't want just to switch from one to another.
I am using this device Gmate from skyroam.com. It allows both SIMs to be online at the same time, by using a Bluetooth connection to the external Gmate device housing your 2nd SIM card. The configuration is like this:
Phone + 3G SIM: You can surf 3G, make, answer calls and SMS from here
Gmate device + 2nd SIM card: You can make, answer calls and SMS from here
- Both SIM cards are active
- Convenient, both numbers are active at the same time
- Calls can be very noisy, and sometimes the other party says they cannot hear you clearly
- Uses bluetooth, so it would drain your phone's battery easily
- Pricier compared to MagicSIM, I got mine for USD 100
- On the Android, Gmate's phone application is not that user friendly
For me, I can live with the cons and nothing beats the convenience of having both lines being active.