Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,443 Members 48,431 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL][SPR][AOSP/TW][4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4][07/11/2014] KT747 - ND8 - KTweaker

Tip us?

PolarisX
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Crusing stable at 2 Ghz

slickdaddy96
Old
Thanks Meter 345
Hey KT, do you think you could make a TW Kernel like you did in the T-Mobile Forum here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=31172738 ?

The only reason I ask is because i am messing around with the JB port to sprint of the T-mobile JB leak. I am guessing you may have based your TW kernel on the leaked kernel, and I know there is no current leaked anything for JB on Sprint. Our biggest issue in that port is the screen orientation is messed up and backwards. I know that is kernel related, so I was hoping maybe a TW JB kernel from you for Sprint might fix some of our issues since it seems Sprint is going to be a while before we actually get a leak of JB.

I like some of the TW features otherwise I would just flash AOKP or CM10.

EndlessDissent
Old
Thanks Meter 962

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DizDroid View Post
Did you not read the first thing in the OP?
I'm going to assume that's actually how he knows that this kernel is AOSP-only, hence why he mentions that it doesn't work on Samsung-based ROMs.

I'm also going to assume you're not very familiar with Ktoonsez's kernel. Otherwise, you would know that he offers Samsung variants of his kernel for other carriers, hence why the person you quoted was asking if it was on the agenda or could be done in addition to the current AOSP kernel.
The Following User Says Thank You to EndlessDissent For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zedmay
Old
(Last edited by zedmay; 14th September 2012 at 05:06 PM.)
Thanks Meter 15
Which kernel works on Clarks44's FreeGS3 v0.1.1 Rom?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

y2kdread
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Default Bluetooth Popping Noise

Hi,

Is anyone else noticing a slight popping noise when playing audio on a bluetooth headset of any sort? I am getting this popping on my car and on a pair of bluetooth headphones that I have. The popping doesn't occur on a TW based ROM or the Kernel that comes stock with CM10.

I have tried bumping up my minimum frequencies and rebooting, but that still doesn't seem to stop the popping.

Any Ideas?

algirnavi451
Old
(Last edited by algirnavi451; 14th September 2012 at 08:02 PM.) Reason: Added App
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kdread View Post
Hi,

Is anyone else noticing a slight popping noise when playing audio on a bluetooth headset of any sort? I am getting this popping on my car and on a pair of bluetooth headphones that I have. The popping doesn't occur on a TW based ROM or the Kernel that comes stock with CM10.

I have tried bumping up my minimum frequencies and rebooting, but that still doesn't seem to stop the popping.

Any Ideas?
Been having the same issue and was about to post. Happens for me with regular headphones as well. no issue on CM10 kernel. I found that upping voltage (about 75mV) solves this issue somewhat.

Also seems to only happen for me when using music app called PowerAMP. Apollo does not have this issue...but I prefer PowerAMP to Apollo.
Phone: Samsung Galaxy SIII for Sprint
ROM: PAC Version 18.0.
Kernel: KT747 Latest

Tablet: Motorola Xoom Wingray
ROM: CM10 Nightlies

KennyG123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 25,996

DONATE TO ME
Thread cleaned
Respect is a rule
Anymore inflammatory posts will be met with infractions
Thank you for your cooperation
Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

Moderator Directory - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

slickdaddy96
Old
Thanks Meter 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessDissent View Post
I'm going to assume that's actually how he knows that this kernel is AOSP-only, hence why he mentions that it doesn't work on Samsung-based ROMs.

I'm also going to assume you're not very familiar with Ktoonsez's kernel. Otherwise, you would know that he offers Samsung variants of his kernel for other carriers, hence why the person you quoted was asking if it was on the agenda or could be done in addition to the current AOSP kernel.
Well since the Moderator deleted my last reply quoting your post. Thank you, exactly what I am talking about. I really do wish people would actually read a person's question instead of just assuming people are newbs and giving silly answers. I asked that question because if you actually click on the link in my other post it is exactly like this thread but for T-mobile, but in that post he does indeed supply an AOSP kernel and a Sammy Rom kernel. I assume when a Sammy Rom Kernel becomes available by him, he will post it here for sprint. I was just asking if one of those might be in the works or does he have to wait on a leak from Sprint in order to build one.

ktoonsez
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 38,299

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kdread View Post
Hi,

Any Ideas?
This has been mention 50 or so times. It is usually 3rd party equalizer apps and some music apps. Works great perfect on my phone at 192 MHz and 875mvolts. I use stock Google music.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

If you like my work, donate with this link:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/dona....php?u=4325945

y2kdread
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktoonsez View Post
This has been mention 50 or so times. It is usually 3rd party equalizer apps and some music apps. Works great perfect on my phone at 192 MHz and 875mvolts. I use stock Google music.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium
I'll give that a try, mut what is causing the interference between the kernel and 3rd party music players? I guess I am seeing if a fix is possible.

Tags
aokp, awesomeness, faster then a greased cat on fire on ice skates, goin down a hill!, jolly bean