- auto-rpg where your hero levels up by himself!
- play it with your own pace - once a day or once a month
- hilarious game world with thousand of witty and funny texts to unleash your imagination
- extend the game by offering new ideas and content
- daily newspaper, ideabox, game wiki, pantheons pvp, guilds, friends and lots of other stuff
The game is free to play, with in-app purchases to support game development.
You can install the app from this post or just search Google Play for “Godville”
- Remote notifications are known to have problems on some devices.
The look and feel of this Android app was heavily influenced by our iOS app and it might not look very natural on Android. Google’s interface guidelines were published later, but they didn’t help either, as they mostly focus on Android 4 (which is still a minor part of our install base) and some of them seem user-unfriendly (e.g. action items at the top on devices with big screens). We’ll really appreciate if you could take look at the app and point out the most screaming UI problems that will make the app better on Android.