Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,161 Members 41,568 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][UVDLJA][4.1.1]~Frosty Jellybean v11.6~[Xone Kernel][02.01.2013]

Tip us?
 
sTyLeSz
Old
#891  
sTyLeSz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 132
Posts: 1,798
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bronx
Ok I clicked on d2tmo and I think the file is downloading now did you upload it as frostyjb_4?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
T-Mobile Nexus 5
Amazon Kindle Fire
 
synergymike
Old
#892  
synergymike's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 80
Posts: 125
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: West Jordan
This is running very well! Thank you for all your effort!
 
djintrigue808
Old
#893  
djintrigue808's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4,605
Posts: 2,485
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Aiea, Hawaii

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sTyLeSz View Post
Ok I clicked on d2tmo and I think the file is downloading now did you upload it as frostyjb_4?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Here just click this link and wait 5 seconds then it'll automatically download.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/d2tm...9.zip/download

Sent from my SGH-T999 with frosty jellybeans.
Google Nexus 5
ROM: WIP...
Kernel: WIP..

*My Soundcloud
The Following User Says Thank You to djintrigue808 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
symply
Old
#894  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 70
Join Date: Feb 2010
OK maybe I'm crazy, but I cant seem to find a way to transfer files from my Windows XP SP3 box to my phone... I have to eject the sdcard then put in reader transfer and re-insert the sdcard... which is SUPER ANNOYING!! Am I using the wrong drivers?! I tried using Android commander, i tried using the MTP and PTP stuff equipped with the phone... even command line adb push and it just hangs and hangs and hangs... What am i doing wrong?!
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]
Device: T-Mo GS 4 White 16gb
Rom: Liquid Smooth v2.8

Thoughts Become Things Choose the Good Ones!
 
djintrigue808
Old
#895  
djintrigue808's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4,605
Posts: 2,485
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Aiea, Hawaii

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by symply View Post
OK maybe I'm crazy, but I cant seem to find a way to transfer files from my Windows XP SP3 box to my phone... I have to eject the sdcard then put in reader transfer and re-insert the sdcard... which is SUPER ANNOYING!! Am I using the wrong drivers?! I tried using Android commander, i tried using the MTP and PTP stuff equipped with the phone... even command line adb push and it just hangs and hangs and hangs... What am i doing wrong?!
Really? MTP works perfect here. Did you follow the installation instructions in the OP? Are you on stock kernel or ktoonsez kernel?
Google Nexus 5
ROM: WIP...
Kernel: WIP..

*My Soundcloud
 
marcoveli
Old
(Last edited by marcoveli; 15th September 2012 at 07:44 PM.) Reason: miss words
#896  
marcoveli's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 111
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Columbia
Post mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by djintrigue808 View Post
Really? MTP works perfect here. Did you follow the installation instructions in the OP? Are you on stock kernel or ktoonsez kernel?
i've got blue flick earlier wen connected to BT in my car playin music and wen try to press the volume up it flick several times even in phone call....
 
speedy2721
Old
#897  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 49
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoveli View Post
i've got blue flick earlier wen connected to BT in my car playin music and wen try to press the volume up it flick....
I also get really bad blue flicker when I press the home key when I am using FPSE (the Playstation Emulator) so its not fixed yet. Everything else is working good, thanks for the rom.
 
djintrigue808
Old
#898  
djintrigue808's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4,605
Posts: 2,485
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Aiea, Hawaii

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoveli View Post
i've got blue flick earlier wen connected to BT in my car playin music and wen try to press the volume up it flick....
Which kernel are you on?
Google Nexus 5
ROM: WIP...
Kernel: WIP..

*My Soundcloud
 
marcoveli
Old
#899  
marcoveli's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 111
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Columbia
Default !

Quote:
Originally Posted by djintrigue808 View Post
Which kernel are you on?
stock kernel the one it came with i did not change it
 
djintrigue808
Old
#900  
djintrigue808's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4,605
Posts: 2,485
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Aiea, Hawaii

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoveli View Post
stock kernel the one it came with i did not change it
I see. Thanks bro! Ill be looking into it more.

If it gets too irritating disable HW Overlay in developer options.

Sent from my SGH-T999 with frosty jellybeans.
Google Nexus 5
ROM: WIP...
Kernel: WIP..

*My Soundcloud

Tags
4.1.1, frostyjellybeans, jellybean!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes