5,599,677 Members 45,374 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best earphones for htc one x

Tip us?

irvgotti
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I get the zagg smartbuds in the mail tomorrow ill let you guy know how they sound got them for 10 through one of their promos

iUseHtcOneX
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Monster jamz on sale for 26$ on their website. The best earbuds for the price guarantee

darktranquility18
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveYouAll View Post
V-Moda Crossfade LP work perfectly for me. Got them for $40 at RadioShack.

Sent from my Evita.
I hope you meant $140 cuz if you really got em for $40.... Basically I NEED THAT DEAL!!! Haha

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2
Current phones: Samsung Galaxy Note II | HTC One X
Current Tablets: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 | Asus Transformer TF101 | Amazon Kindle Fire

LakshayX
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Hi guys..is there any way to make the volume controls of Klipsch s4i work with HOX ? ..thanks

Sent from my Stunning White HTC One X

ChongoDroid
Old
(Last edited by ChongoDroid; 12th September 2012 at 10:15 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2273
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3chn0s1s View Post
Uh, I'm a DJ and I know what good headphones sound like. I'm using a pair of manufacturer refurbished Diddy Beats that I bought thru Monster for $79.99 and they sound effing Amazing. All the other brands Metal mentioned are hella good too. Just my 2 cents, I figured with Beats Audio software why not try out the headphones of the same brand. Again just my humble opinion. To each his own.

sent from my Acer A500
LOL, sorry to rehash but this comment just cracked me up. You kinda just pwned yourself sir. I guess you don't need quality headphones to be a CDJ.

Oh no he didn't

Sent from my HTC One X

XDA's D4RK KN1GHT

I'm Not Wearing Hockey Pads

SlothRoms
Android Techy
"Chongo for forum President- Because he's the hero xda deserves, but not the one it needs right now." - _MetalHead_
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChongoDroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ethantarheels123
Old
Thanks Meter 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakshayX View Post
Hi guys..is there any way to make the volume controls of Klipsch s4i work with HOX ? ..thanks

Sent from my Stunning White HTC One X
get the s4a...

redpoint73
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2587
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethantarheels123 View Post
get the s4a...
I'm guessing he already has the S4i.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakshayX View Post
Not sure if it will work, but you can try this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...also_installed
Please click the "Thanks" button if you found a post helpful!

Phone: HTC One X (AT&T version) Rooted, Bootloader Unlocked, S-Off

Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (WiFi only) Rooted

umarsl
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I really enjoy my iBeats in-ear headphones!
but for home use I use Philips Stretch which, in my opinion, are better than Beats Studio.
Device History:

Moto Cliq XT -> Samsung Vibrant -> MyTouch 4G -> HTC Sensation 4G -> HTC One XL (AT&T) -> Google Nexus 4 -> Samsung Galaxy S4 -> LG G2

doublespark
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I figured my first post should be contributional rather than interrogative.

I currently wear a pair of Koss Porta Pros for daily usage, with a pair of cheap earbuds for the gym, just to avoid the sweat. The impedence is a little high, so it doesn't get loud when you're already experiencing the masking effect (IE ambient noise is drowning out your music, so you crank the music to drown out the ambient noise) and they're over-ear so the sound does leak, but they have a Lifetime replacement warrenty and the non-inline control version 30 years old and tried and true. $50 retail, $70 for the inline controls (but no mic)...and did I mention I bought mine for $35 on Amazon? They were recommended to me as being the better balance of quality and frugality, and the numbers and the experience back it up. But I encourage you not to take just my word for it. Do some research, and if you can, physically test them yourself. If you can't tell the difference no matter what you pay, then you should not pay more than the minimum.

If the impedence bothers you, you can get a preamp and run that between the two, but you'll draw more power.

I have an opinion on Beats, and it's not kind.

zewone
Old
Thanks Meter 10
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004M8...8269491&sr=8-1

Best headphones for the money. I'm on my phone so I can't type a lot but if you do your research you will see these headphones compared to the S4s and they are under $20 which is amazing.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zewone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]