FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

Wakelocks For Galaxy Tab P7500

45 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By sooramma, Member on 14th September 2012, 08:51 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Please provide a comprehensive note on Kernal wakelocks and partial wakelocks which are responsible for battery drain and how to fix them in P7500 running on stock ROM 4.0.4,
 
 
14th September 2012, 02:39 PM |#2  
akarshfrevr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 182
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooramma

Please provide a comprehensive note on Kernal wakelocks and partial wakelocks which are responsible for battery drain and how to fix them in P7500 running on stock ROM 4.0.4,

these are something which prevents ur tab from sleeping to see which one is culprit use betterbattery stats APP which provides u the information ...........worry about this only when u flash the rom .......u can fix only by removing the apps which are preventing ur tab from sleeping and sometimes even a restart will also fix






HIT THANKS BUTTON IF I HAVE HELPED
The Following User Says Thank You to akarshfrevr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th September 2012, 07:48 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akarshfrevr

these are something which prevents ur tab from sleeping to see which one is culprit use betterbattery stats APP which provides u the information ...........worry about this only when u flash the rom .......u can fix only by removing the apps which are preventing ur tab from sleeping and sometimes even a restart will also fix






HIT THANKS BUTTON IF I HAVE HELPED

thank you. I want details on different wakelocks and fixes
14th September 2012, 07:56 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I noticed some information about wakelocks on this thread '.[HOW TO] Fix Your Skyrocket's Battery Life'. will it equally apples to P7500 also.














HIT THANKS BUTTON IF IT HELPS YOU
15th September 2012, 02:14 PM |#5  
akarshfrevr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 182
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooramma

I noticed some information about wakelocks on this thread '.[HOW TO] Fix Your Skyrocket's Battery Life'. will it equally apples to P7500 also.













HIT THANKS BUTTON IF IT HELPS YOU

if u are running on stock then u cant do anything u have to wait untill samsung provides an update to fix problems in ics ..........post the thread address properly
15th September 2012, 08:09 PM |#6  
kilometers4's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,901
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooramma

Please provide a comprehensive note on Kernal wakelocks and partial wakelocks which are responsible for battery drain and how to fix them in P7500 running on stock ROM 4.0.4,

Why don't you just post a bbs dump and I will interpret it for you

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
16th September 2012, 06:57 AM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
add
Quote:
Originally Posted by akarshfrevr

if u are running on stock then u cant do anything u have to wait untill samsung provides an update to fix problems in ics ..........post the thread address properly

Dear friend,

This is the tread on wakwlocks. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1827676.

whether the comprehensive note found in the said thread equally applies to P7500 also?

HIT THANKS BUTTON IF IT HELPS YOU
Last edited by sooramma; 16th September 2012 at 07:00 AM. Reason: add
17th September 2012, 08:46 AM |#8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
On close study of the comprehensive note on wakelocks by T.J.Bender, now I understood the common causes for battery drain and their fix. I am able to fix some of the common wakelocks shown by BBS and my Tab's battery performance has been improved a lot. Big Thanks to T.J.Bender
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes