Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,453 Members 41,639 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TF300 newbie user

Tip us?

mrquidz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20

DONATE TO ME
Default TF300 newbie user

Hi XDA!

This is very exciting moment for me and I hope i'm welcome into this new family.

Here i want to share some experience as a newbie. I just bought my TF300T (blue) yesterday and it came with ICS 4.0.3.
It was smooth, zero lag and amazing when it was out of the box. Then i went back home and downloaded some apps and meanwhile upgraded it to Jellybean.
After everything was finished, the tab boot as usual but now the feeling was different. There was obvious stuttering and lag in any apps even at the homescreen.

I was sad and frustated on updating to jellybean. But then on the next morning, i did 'factory data reset', and everything is ok! The smoothness returned and much better than ICS. i was glad i did it and now i can't be happier than before.

I'm not yet root my transformers as to preserve warranty. The transformer is the best.tablet.ever!

St from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using xda app-developers app
New phone : Samsung Galaxy S III . Update in progress.....

[B]___________

IAmNice
Old
Thanks Meter 540
Yeah welcome but you dont need to post a new thread telling us how awesome our tablet is and etc. This is called spamming.
Did I post something useful??? Press thanks

Phone: Xperia P
Kernel: Cm10.1 kernel
Rom: Pac man

Phone: Xperia X8 Retired

Tablet: Nexus 7
Kernel: Franco's
Rom: Paranoid android

Always trying to help, always trying to keep the forum clean!
Search,read and think before posting anything!
The Following User Says Thank You to IAmNice For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vap_66
Old
Thanks Meter 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmNice View Post
Yeah welcome but you dont need to post a new thread telling us how awesome our tablet is and etc. This is called spamming.
Well, it seems that you're not nice after all :P. Joking aside, I can understand OP's excitement, but yes, there are several threads related to new users/JB upgrade. Also, rooting for JB without an unlocked bootloader is not possible for the moment.

Trimis de pe Motorola Defy