ARHD wouldn't install, 4EXT recovery reported that it was bad. I'll try again tomorrow.
Just to remind people of my issue:
Followed guide but boot stuck in Cyanogen boot screen. Tried battery pull; Clear cache's; reflashed Cyanogenmod 9. What can I say, I'm a novice and still learning!
1. Flashed stock Rom > RUU_PYRAMID_ICS_HTC_Europe_3.33.401.6_Radio_11.76A .3504.00U_11.24A.3504.31_M_release_266171_signed
2. Unlocked hboot through HTCdev - successfully
3. Flashed 4EXT recovery successfully
4. Entered 4EXT recovery and enabled SmartFlash (temp way)
5. Flashed Cyanogenmod 9 through 4EXT recovery
I have HBoot 1.27.
I extracted boot.img from Cyanogenmod 9 zip file and flashed through fastboot and rebooted device but It's still stuck at cyanogenmod 9 boot screen.
Tried 'extra 1 and 2 to no avail...
(bootloader) version-main: 3.33.401.6
Can you provide any further direction? Many thanks.