[APP] 3DC Benchmark (released for windows and android (os x coming soon))

Search This thread

sadegh1993

Oct 30, 2011
Hello

I want to show you a new Benchmark app which you can almost understand how much is your android device or your windows based or os x based system power to handle 3d games and apps , and thats 3DC BENCHMARK (Successor of M3D Benchamrk) .

This Benchmark is created with Unity 3d game engine (game engine of Shadowgun) and it is based on OpenGL ES 2.0 (Android version of mobile version) with This API (OpenGL ES 2.0) your device can handle Advanced rendering techniques like rendering bump maps.The Cost of M3D Benchmark is 0.00$ or in other words it's Free.

Most contents of this benchmark is from unity3d BootCamp Demo in another word it’s almost a MOD .

=================================================================================================================

3DC Benchmark is ready for download in two version :

1-3DC Benchmark (main version) is for PC(only windows at this time*) and OS X (coming soon*)

2-3DC Benchmark Mobile Version (liter than main version) is for PC* and OS X* and Android

please look at the end of this post for downloading

please look at the some important notes

=================================================================================================================

3DC Benchmark (Main Version) (3DC Benchmark v1.00Beta) is now available for Windows (also OS X version coming soon) .

with this version you can compare your Mid-range or High-End Windows or OS X based system with other systems .

some of 3dc benchmark features :

-Dynamic Water

-Sun shafts Effect

-color correction curves

-real time shadows

-SSAO Effect

-Bloom Effect

-Lens Flare

-1280x720 limited resolution as i know

-limited quality setting. (example : fantastic on windows version)

3DC Benchmark Mobile Version is for PC* and OS X* and Android at this time this version is available for Windows and Android (3DC Benchmark mobile Version v.100Beta2)

you can compare your android device with other android devices or your Entry level system with other Entry level systems also you can compare your windows based system with android devices

some features of this version:

800x480 limited resolution (android) 720x480 and 800x600 limited resolution as i know (Windows)

4x MSAA (i don't know correctly does it work on android or no)

limited quality setting. (example : fastest on windows version)

some relatively important notes :

your important device or system result is Average fps

please write your important PC system Specs such as your pc system cpu , gpu , ram specs and windows version.

also please write your android device specs such as your device SoC , ram specs and android version (or it's name) and kernel version (or it's name) .

if you have overclocked your android device or your PC please write

notes for android devices :

Android version is for devices with Open GL ES 2.0 cable gpu and At least with Android 2.2 .

if you can't install this app please turn on install from Unknown sources in Application setting.

because of apk file size (about 39.4 MB) installation may take a little long also benchmark loading

please wait if benchmark app or your device lag during benchmark running if device stop for relatively long time then close the app and run it again.

Downloads :

3DC Benchmark v1.00Beta (main version)

Windows :

3DC-B-V1.00-Beta.zip

3DC Benchmark Mobile Version v1.00Beta2

Windows:

3DC-BMV-v1.00-Beta2.zip

Android:

3DC-BMV-v1.00-Beta2.apk

Thanks also please apologize me if i late for releasing benchmark .

i will wait for your comments and also your windows based pc or your android device results

Last edited:

sadegh1993

Oct 30, 2011
09964863904885684182.jpg

56234584635846888023.jpg

i will wait for your comments and also your windows based pc or your android device results.

Thanks

laxity

May 24, 2004
Not quite sure what settings I am supposed to select on the PC. The benchmark always goes full screen regardless of the "windowed" tick box setting.
Also what graphic quality setting should be set on the PC to match the mobile? Default appears to be "Fantastic".

Anyway my results :

International Galaxy S3 Quad Core :

Average FPS : 18.8531

PC :

Intel i7 975 Extreme Edition @ 4GHz (Quad core with Hyperthreading)
12GB Triple Channel DDR3 RAM @ 1866MHz
Nvidia GeForce 295 GTX (2 x SLI GPUs on one card)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Edit... Didn't realise there was such a significant difference between 3DC-BMV-v1.00-Beta2.zip and 3DC-B-V1.00-Beta.zip :

Average FPS : 71.05304 (3DC-B-V1.00-Beta.zip)

Average FPS : 401.7200 (3DC-BMV-v1.00-Beta2.zip)

Last edited:

matgras

Jun 2, 2012
Not quite sure what settings I am supposed to select on the PC. The benchmark always goes full screen regardless of the "windowed" tick box setting.
Also what graphic quality setting should be set on the PC to match the mobile? Default appears to be "Fantastic".

Anyway my results :

PC :

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Average FPS : 71.05304

Jealous on your pc

sony xperia ray ics 4.0.4
stock rom unrooted

Nebucatnetzer

Feb 4, 2011

Anyway my results :

PC :

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Average FPS : 71.05304

I would buy a new graphic card if you need your system for something media/3D rendering related.

I have a i7 2600K
8GB RAM
GTX660TI
and get 190FPS average.
While watching TopGear at the same time on the second monitor.

laxity

May 24, 2004
I would buy a new graphic card if you need your system for something media/3D rendering related.

Yeah I know :) I use it for gaming and my graphics card upgrade is long overdue. Probably going for the 690 GTX but was holding out to see if there would be an 8GB version.

Not sure if my results are frame rate limited or something (v-sync?). My desktop is running at 5120x1600 so not sure if that might affect the results.Probably just my aging gfx card though.

Cake_Dogg

Aug 6, 2012
Yeah I know :) I use it for gaming and my graphics card upgrade is long overdue. Probably going for the 690 GTX but was holding out to see if there would be an 8GB version.

Not sure if my results are frame rate limited or something (v-sync?). My desktop is running at 5120x1600 so not sure if that might affect the results.Probably just my aging gfx card though.

There seems to be a problem IMHO. Even though those are fairly old GPU's they still shouldn't be that slow, even with 5120x1600 Resolution.

Here's my rig and results.

i5 2500k
16GB Corsair Vengeance (4x4)
2x GTX 580 Hydro Copper 2 3GB
Windows 7 Ultimate

I average out to about 466 FPS. Settings appear to be broken.

My Verizon Galaxy S3 seems to be unable to run the Benchmark. I have the .apk installed, but it will crash the moment I try and open up the app. Running Unofficial CM10

radu_brd00

Dec 18, 2007
Craiova
Laptop : HP Envy 15, Intel Core i7 720QM 1.6 Ghz, Ati Radeon Mobility HD4830 1 Gb DDR3, 10 Gb DDR3 Ram, Windows 7 Home Premium X64 SP1

PC Version Average FPS : 38

Mobile Version Average FPS : 168

Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-i9100 - Stock ICS 4.0.3 Vodafone RO, no OC, no root etc.

Average FPS : 15

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4303594

PC: AMD Sempron 3200+ 1.8Ghz Single Core(or something like that)
1GB RAM
Not sure about graphic, all i know is that its ati with 256mb video ram
42fps

Android:
HTC Evo 3d
CPU - 1.7Ghz
GPU(Adreno 220) - 320Mhz(overclocked)
9fps

spooke

Dec 1, 2009
Bedfordshire
Here are my results,

Intel E8400 @ 3.85ghz
Nvidia GTX 260 216p 896mb SLI
4GB 800mhz RAM

Pretty old spec but still runs games decently :)

PC Version - 81 FPS

PC Mobile Version - 319 FPS

Nexus 7 Stock - Fails to open

HTC Desire Z running ICS - Hangs on application boot screen

edowar

Oct 4, 2010
Jakarta
ok guys here is my result
with my old notebook got 81 average fps /intel core2duo T9600 and nvidia g105m

with sony xperia s got 9,4 average fps /stock kernel and stock ics rom

with ainol aurora2 got 12,4 average fps /latest cm9 rom from christian troy

jetbruceli

May 8, 2011
Bamberg, Germany
Same as the gnex user black screen and then nothing.
Using Galaxy s3 i9300 running 4.1.1 leaked stock rom.

On my laptop AMD c60 1ghz dual core with AMD 4250 GPU 2gb getting 34 average

maurico0o

Mar 26, 2012
PC [Q6600 @ 2,4gHz, amd 6950HD 2GB]
135fps

Galaxy s3 [international stock 4.0.4]
14fps

Amazing too see how my phone is only 10 times slower than my pc!

zebidybob

Jul 10, 2007
Under the bed.
www.spotonvalet.co.uk
P.C
CPU Type QuadCore Intel Core 2 Extreme QX6850, 3000 MHz
Motherboard Name Asus P5Q Pro Turbo
System Memory 6144 MB (DDR2-800 DDR2 SDRAM)
Video Adapter AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series 1024 MB (Asus eah6850)
Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Phones in sig

Windows :
Resolution 1280*1024
GFX Fantastic
Average FPS 45.10273

Resolution 1280*1024
GFX Fastest
Average FPS 44.92807 - ???? slower ????

Windows:
Resolution 800*600
GFX Fastest
Average FPS 218.6416

Android:

Sensation Average FPS 10.09289
Desire Average FPS 3.002397

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello

I want to show you a new Benchmark app which you can almost understand how much is your android device or your windows based or os x based system power to handle 3d games and apps , and thats 3DC BENCHMARK (Successor of M3D Benchamrk) .

This Benchmark is created with Unity 3d game engine (game engine of Shadowgun) and it is based on OpenGL ES 2.0 (Android version of mobile version) with This API (OpenGL ES 2.0) your device can handle Advanced rendering techniques like rendering bump maps.The Cost of M3D Benchmark is 0.00$ or in other words it's Free.

Most contents of this benchmark is from unity3d BootCamp Demo in another word it’s almost a MOD .

3DC Benchmark is ready for download in two version :

1-3DC Benchmark (main version) is for PC(only windows at this time*) and OS X (coming soon*)

2-3DC Benchmark Mobile Version (liter than main version) is for PC* and OS X* and Android

please look at the end of this post for downloading

please look at the some important notes

3DC Benchmark (Main Version) (3DC Benchmark v1.00Beta) is now available for Windows (also OS X version coming soon) .

with this version you can compare your Mid-range or High-End Windows or OS X based system with other systems .

some of 3dc benchmark features :

-Dynamic Water

-Sun shafts Effect

-color correction curves

-real time shadows

-SSAO Effect

-Bloom Effect

-Lens Flare

-1280x720 limited resolution as i know

-limited quality setting. (example : fantastic on windows version)

3DC Benchmark Mobile Version is for PC* and OS X* and Android at this time this version is available for Windows and Android (3DC Benchmark mobile Version v.100Beta2)

you can compare your android device with other android devices or your Entry level system with other Entry level systems also you can compare your windows based system with android devices

some features of this version:

800x480 limited resolution (android) 720x480 and 800x600 limited resolution as i know (Windows)

4x MSAA (i don't know correctly does it work on android or no)

limited quality setting. (example : fastest on windows version)

some relatively important notes :

your important device or system result is Average fps

please write your important PC system Specs such as your pc system cpu , gpu , ram specs and windows version.

also please write your android device specs such as your device SoC , ram specs and android version (or it's name) and kernel version (or it's name) .

if you have overclocked your android device or your PC please write

notes for android devices :

Android version is for devices with Open GL ES 2.0 cable gpu and At least with Android 2.2 .

if you can't install this app please turn on install from Unknown sources in Application setting.

because of apk file size (about 39.4 MB) installation may take a little long also benchmark loading

please wait if benchmark app or your device lag during benchmark running if device stop for relatively long time then close the app and run it again.

Downloads :

Windows :

3DC-B-V1.00-Beta.zip

Windows:

3DC-BMV-v1.00-Beta2.zip

Android:

3DC-BMV-v1.00-Beta2.apk

Thanks also please apologize me if i late for releasing benchmark .

i will wait for your comments and also your windows based pc or your android device results
    09964863904885684182.jpg

56234584635846888023.jpg

i will wait for your comments and also your windows based pc or your android device results.

Thanks
    So it seems it doesnt work with JB, I have JB on my gs3 and n7 doesnt either but others who have a gs3 on ics get it to work
    I got pink trees in the distance on my Optimus 2X
    Doesnt work on S1 ... tried it nearly 20 times- only one try the test starts and ends after a few seconds...
    Tsunami ICS 4.0.4 is running..

.oOo. BvttvB .oOo.