Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,281 Members 49,680 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KITCHEN][WWE][20.03.2010]Windows Mobile 6.1 21056/20779 Kitchen for Raphael GSM

Tip us?

Da_G
Old
Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1,515

DONATE TO ME
You need the .NET 3.5 runtime for windows (not .NET CF 3.5 for windows mobile), you can find it at microsoft's site. I believe that's the only requirement for the apps in the kitchen to run..

I'm about half-way done on the packages, archive is only 55mb so far.. gonna post a pre on my ROM thread since it's based on my ROM.
Support my work! The more phones I can get my hands on the more ROM goodness I can churn out. Like BUTTAH

LazPL
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Thanks a bunch Da_G! I feel tempted to cook something. Do you also have a package that can give a man more time? Now THAT would be useful!

Da_G
Old
Thanks Meter 1,515

DONATE TO ME
No packages for more time, sorry

Here's the first version of all the packages i've made thus far: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1498

You don't need the kitchen from the first post, i included it in the package there.. same steps to follow, but i've included a good amount of packages.. of course there will be more coming soon, rome wasn't built in a day

Don't forget to scroll down on the list of packages, it goes off screen in buildos
Support my work! The more phones I can get my hands on the more ROM goodness I can churn out. Like BUTTAH

gravesy56
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_G View Post
No packages for more time, sorry

Here's the first version of all the packages i've made thus far: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1498

You don't need the kitchen from the first post, i included it in the package there.. same steps to follow, but i've included a good amount of packages.. of course there will be more coming soon, rome wasn't built in a day

Don't forget to scroll down on the list of packages, it goes off screen in buildos

Da_G YOU RULE BRO!
My Current Device:
Samsung Galaxy S4

Retired Phones:

Samsung Skyrocket II
Nokia Lumia 900
Samsung Infuse
iPhone 4
HTC Evo 4G
HTC Hero
BB Bold
HTC Fuze
iPhone 2G
MotoMing A1200
Cingular 3125/8125
Audiovox SMT5600

Da_G
Old
Thanks Meter 1,515

DONATE TO ME
Posted a Diamond Phone canvas + Slide 2 Answer package, you can get it here - thanks to player911 for fixing it all up

It will of course be included in the next revision, but here it is now

qsqa
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_G View Post
Posted a Diamond Phone canvas + Slide 2 Answer package, you can get it here - thanks to player911 for fixing it all up

It will of course be included in the next revision, but here it is now
Quick question - why don't you use original Diamond package (called "PACKAGE_Diamond_PhoneCanvas_Slider") for S2A taken from 2.03 Diamond rom? - it's working perfectly in my PROven
Previously: HTC Hermes, Kaiser, Diamond, Touch Pro
Now: HTC Touch Pro 2
ROM: PROven TP2 edition
Radio: so many changes...

DONATION is not required but appreciated :)))

Da_G
Old
Thanks Meter 1,515

DONATE TO ME
Dunno, figured there was some issue with it? I don't use it.. when i tested it shortly it seemed to work fine, is there a difference from the package I posted?

Da_G
Old
Thanks Meter 1,515

DONATE TO ME
I've updated several of the packages in the kitchen with new builds from the just-released diamond gsm rom, and added a couple more new packages. still no scripting to select the os version you want, but it'll come

On my way out the door, so no time to upload now.. hopefully tonight Gonna test them while i'm out.

gravesy56
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Da_g kitchen works great still don't know what I'm doing or what's going but how do I change manila's and stuff? I want to use the confuzed backgrounds and colorings.

Thanks!
My Current Device:
Samsung Galaxy S4

Retired Phones:

Samsung Skyrocket II
Nokia Lumia 900
Samsung Infuse
iPhone 4
HTC Evo 4G
HTC Hero
BB Bold
HTC Fuze
iPhone 2G
MotoMing A1200
Cingular 3125/8125
Audiovox SMT5600

Da_G
Old
Thanks Meter 1,515

DONATE TO ME
The easiest way to do that is to ask monx if he can share his customized packages, you can then just drop them in the \Packages folder and select them (providing he has made an option.xml to go with it)