Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,428 Members 47,726 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[3/16/09] [ADD mortbtns/menu enhancement skin].. htctoucher's gloss (so many apps!..)

Tip us?

htctoucher
Old
(Last edited by htctoucher; 3rd August 2009 at 11:03 PM.) Reason: added another donor!.. its growing!!.. removed GOLDEN LIST for now
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Talking [3/16/09] [ADD mortbtns/menu enhancement skin].. htctoucher's gloss (so many apps!..)

donate to support me and/or show your appreciation
by clicking this image in my signature, or right here!:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

glad to say..
here is my latest work! (QVGA (primarily)..anyone care to donate a VGA device? )

Quote:
NEW as of 3/16/09!
  • [ADDED] fingerbox and rhodium menu enhancement skins
screens from the skinned apps:

Quote:
Some things you may need to know...

.....s2u2 has support for thumbnail and fullscreen dialer.. rename nopic2.png to nopic.png if you use thumbnail)

.....s2p (looks best if you disable fullscreen album art in the registry (HKCU\software\a_c\s2p\fullscreenalbum=0 and set albumlayout to 1)

.....PocketCM Keyboard (v.14 for now)

.....CommManager (choose the cab you want to install - based on the style you like)

.....m2d (*second post*)

.....thumbcal (*second post*)

.....FingerMenu (*attached second post*).. get app here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=459125

.....TaskFacade (*attached second post*).. get app here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ght=taskfacade

**For Opera**
....the splash image goes in \windows
....if the splash doesnt override anything.. you may have the wrong name.. simply change the registry key:
HKLM\Software\Opera\Info\Splashscreenportrait...just name it whatever the name of the splash is!
....if ud like to know some more tweaks.. look here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=465618&highlight=opera&page=4post #33
[quote]UPDATES..
  • Added TaskFacade skin
    • this is now the default skin for taskfacade!
  • Added FingerMenu skin (see second post for cab!).......install Finger Menu FIRST!
    • Stop FingerMenu
    • then install the cab to your device
    • then run fingermenu and enjoy!
  • Added CommManager skins.. thanks to adderz91 for pointing me in the right direction!
    • there are TWO CABS included in the zip (see previews above)
    • install the comm manager style you want to device!.. soft reset.. and enjoy!
  • also, if you want to customize what shows up in commmanager, search for schaps advanced config tool!
  • Thumbcal skin added (requested by souljah777.. golden list member!)
    • added the fixes provided by golden list member tatnai for the free version
    • attached on second post
    • move the zip to your thumbcal folder and select the skin in settings
  • PocketCM Contacts v4:
    • Fixed all bugs! - selected items, landscape/portrait character counter.. etc
    • Fixed back animation (thanks tene!)
    • htctoucher gloss v4.zip is for pocketcm.. put this in your pocketcm folder and select in options!
  • Added PocketCM Keyboard skin
    • Drag all contents of the zip into pcmkeyboard folder, then select the skin/layout in options (hold down return on the keyboard)
    • There are two files (gloss.skin and gloss smaller.skin... one is 140 pixels tall and one is 123 pixels tall)
  • Added TouchPal skin
    • Unzip the "Resources" folder into your touchpal folder on your device, then soft reset
see readmes in zips for (further) instructions!
hope it helps.. let me know if you like or if you have problems
Enjoy!
htctoucher
Attached Files
File Type: zip opera.zip - [Click for QR Code] (348.8 KB, 3011 views)
File Type: zip galarm.zip - [Click for QR Code] (606.8 KB, 3130 views)
File Type: zip htctoucher gloss big+small pcmkeyboard.zip - [Click for QR Code] (282.9 KB, 5257 views)
File Type: zip htctoucher touchpal gloss.zip - [Click for QR Code] (721.7 KB, 3894 views)
File Type: zip htctoucher gloss v4.zip - [Click for QR Code] (687.1 KB, 6587 views)
File Type: zip throttlelock_s2u2_s2p.zip - [Click for QR Code] (945.2 KB, 3460 views)
File Type: zip htctoucher gloss commmanager cabs.zip - [Click for QR Code] (743.5 KB, 3328 views)
File Type: zip htcaudio_dialer.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.83 MB, 3691 views)

htctoucher
Old
(Last edited by htctoucher; 5th March 2009 at 08:01 AM.) Reason: added iolite screens! taskfacade skin is default in new version of taskfacade! (see link in post)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default my glossy m2d, thumbcal, fingermenu and taskfacade skins are posted here!

donate to support me and/or show your appreciation
by clicking this image in my signature, or right here!:

this took me a LOT of effort to figure out..
I would really appreciate feedback and/or donation if you like it, use it or enjoy it!

Screen Shots
**screens from IOLITE v2 shown!**
(home screen features the background and the clock/plugin item backgrounds included in the "glossier home tab bgs.zip" attached):

Quote:
things to know... READ! (for v2)
..changes:
.....added support for multiple calendar items (moved clock up, moved date to where the operator text is (when you enable custom name, disable operator name -by m2dc or registry)
.....changed map search graphic (added a little google icon)
.....skinned settings page
.....moved the email values/changed email graphic slightly
.....moved unread icons so they arent covering SMS and MAIL text
.....skinned commmanager (see first post - not included in m2d zip)
(iolite version should work with older m2d versions too.. but i havent tested.. so if you have problems, just use v1 for older versions)

..IF YOU ARE USING GLOSSY BACKGROUND, ALSO USE THE GLOSSY FOCUS.png included in the glossier home tabs zip (copy it to your \windows) this is the background that shows up (or disables the bg from changing) when you hold down too long on sms view etc)

couldnt upload here.. so get IOLITE VERSION 2 here!:
http://www.4shared.com/file/84532593...v2_iolite.html
Quote:
things to know... READ! (v1)
..you do NOT have to have a different background for the home tab.. if you DO want it, it is included in the "glossier home tab bgs.zip" as "hh_fw_backgroundhome.png" (you can move it wherever, or delete the "home" portion and copy it to your windows directory to use it throughout m2d!)
..the page icons (big icons when running your finger across the bottom) are glossy, just like the earth icon and opera icon you see.. all custom by me!
..this can be and should be used with m2dc
..i recommend changing the font sizes of calendar and missed call buttons to about 20 for missed call and 14/16 for calendar in m2dc
..the weather icons are stardock icons (GREAT! icons), I manually switched out HTC's for stardock's (that took a while..)

couldnt upload here.. so get v1 here!:
http://www.4shared.com/file/82514029/bca57d9b/htctoucher_gloss_m2d.html
Quote:
.....if you would prefer glossier home tab clock background and plugin background.. copy the files attached in "glossier home tab bgs.zip" to your windows or into the "htctoucher gloss m2d.zip" windows folder if you are using it with m2dc!.. **the clock and plugin background are included by default in v2 iolite version!**
(i suggest you all do so! -its shown in the preview-)
ALSO
.....if you would prefer to have little icons instead of the text in the slider on the bottom, download the .zip attached "tabicons.zip" and copy all icons to your windows folder on device (overwrite) or to the windows folder in the gloss m2d skin zip if you are using my skin with m2dc
(thank fwaits for requesting this as part of his 1 request for being a member of my Golden List!)
.....in my opinion i think it looks good to have text as the inactive tabs, and icons as the active tabs.. if you would like this.. only use the icons in the tabicons.zip that have the words "tabicon" in them!

attached also is the tsk you see in the previews (should be anyway)
......just unzip the tsk file into your storage card or wherever, and load it in the home settings on your device!
......i also suggest installing uitweaker and then going into systweak and import the "final color.sys" file also included blends well with this theme
due to lack of space on the first post, thumbcal, taskfacade and fingermenu skins are also attached!
(my taskfacade skin is included as default in the new version of taskfacade! (see here)) - so i guess you wont have to download the theme here anymore

• Thumbcal: (skin.htctoucher gloss v2.zip) - place it in your thumbcal folder and select it in settings
  • FingerMenu: (htctoucher fingermenu gloss skin.cab) - install to device.. you can delete the _vga files if you are using qvga device, or vice versa... just reinstall my cab if you want them back (dont know why you would but just in case)
  • TaskFacade:
Enjoy!
htctoucher
Attached Files
File Type: zip htctoucher gloss tsk.zip - [Click for QR Code] (139.4 KB, 1847 views)
File Type: zip glossier home tab bgs.zip - [Click for QR Code] (205.2 KB, 1311 views)
File Type: zip tabicons.zip - [Click for QR Code] (208.7 KB, 1067 views)
File Type: zip skin.htctoucher gloss v2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (298.5 KB, 1716 views)
File Type: cab htctoucher fingermenu gloss skin.cab - [Click for QR Code] (134.8 KB, 1720 views)

nhatt
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Black pro theme,nice looking.
Congratulations!

EnsconcE
Old
Thanks Meter 0
This is really nice! Thank you.

If you have some time left it would be nice if you could do iContact, S2P and the Opal Phone Canvas (Opal Dialer).
Android FTW

FatBoyExtraordinaire
Old
Thanks Meter 8
That is one slick looking theme.

tomme45i
Old
Thanks Meter 7
WOW htctoucher this skin pack is awesome, and looks the best for me! Is there any chance you make skin also for S2P?
Thank you!
Greetings
Device: Xiaomi MI 2S

wanwarlock
Old
Thanks Meter 0
wow! your works are great, will get s2u2 & pocketcm. thanks
Dopod 818pro G3, IPL 2.20.0000, SPL 2.G3.4PDA, Radio Rom 2.69.21
LF Extreme Blue V2, Transcend 4Gb non-sdhc

HTC Touch Pro - RAPH100 > Stock HTC Rom (for the moment!)- 1.90.405.1 WWE
HardSPL 1.90.OliNex, Radio Rom 1.02.25.19, Sandisk 16Gb microSDHC

Visit my HTC Touch Pro/windows mobile blog

--removed--

Wolfman017
Old
Thanks Meter 66

DONATE TO ME
Very nice job. Do you plan (or someone) to make a WVGA version of your skins ? It would be great on Touch HD.

kancrutt
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Cool
thanx

defcon2000
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfman017 View Post
Very nice job. Do you plan (or someone) to make a WVGA version of your skins ? It would be great on Touch HD.
bump for this! A WVGA Skin will be great!