Need Help, Sim card not found

Search This thread

d4sh1

Oct 21, 2009
Hi ,
i've my new htc one v since 5 day, rooted 4 days ago, everything working nice,but since this morning the sim card is no more recognized.
I've try with another one and it's ok and my sim is ok on another phone.
another thing, I tried to update , then download is ok but when rebooting no update but it goes to cwr is that correct?
I was a user of an HD2 for many years until its last day, but little lost with the HTC ONE V

Any help will be very appreciate.

thanks,

JalmiNyondong1933

Nov 15, 2011
Bandung
Hi ,
i've my new htc one v since 5 day, rooted 4 days ago, everything working nice,but since this morning the sim card is no more recognized.
I've try with another one and it's ok and my sim is ok on another phone.
another thing, I tried to update , then download is ok but when rebooting no update but it goes to cwr is that correct?
I was a user of an HD2 for many years until its last day, but little lost with the HTC ONE V

Any help will be very appreciate.

thanks,

What ROM you are using?

lost3

Nov 8, 2010
had the same problem i sent it to HTC Hellas and they replace a part of my one v ( my sim worked with other mobiles)

d4sh1

Oct 21, 2009
had the same problem i sent it to HTC Hellas and they replace a part of my one v ( my sim worked with other mobiles)

I was using the stock rom,
I unlocked the bootloader, get root on it, all was working fine during 2 days,
and then no more sim card.
I've tried with http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1640995 suprimo v5 but nothing.
Finally I returned the mobile and get a new one.

Just a question, I don't know if it's an hardware issue or soft.
Can it be that i unlock the bootloader while the sim card was in.?

this was an issue @ first with htc hd2 leo..

I'm unboxing the new one, and will redo the unlock and root but without sim.

Regards,

Top Liked Posts