Enable Call Recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3

Call recording, while not legal in every part of the world, is quite handy in certain situations. … more

Google Play Store Payments Available in China

Google has taken a big step to make its services accessible globally. Since the introduction of … more

How to Set a Video as Your Boot Animation

If you wish to make your phone truly unique, you may want to consider adding a nice boot animation. … more

TWRP for Nexus 6 and 9 Available, Unofficial CM12 Alpha for HTC Explorer! – XDA TV

Team Win Recovery Project for the Nexus 6 and Nexus … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[KITCHEN][WWE][20.03.2010]Windows Mobile 6.1 21056/20779 Kitchen for Raphael GSM

OP hilaireg

16th January 2009, 03:16 AM   |  #11  
Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Riverside, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,522

3,275 posts
Donate to Me
More
You need the .NET 3.5 runtime for windows (not .NET CF 3.5 for windows mobile), you can find it at microsoft's site. I believe that's the only requirement for the apps in the kitchen to run..

I'm about half-way done on the packages, archive is only 55mb so far.. gonna post a pre on my ROM thread since it's based on my ROM.
16th January 2009, 11:26 AM   |  #12  
Flag Warsaw, Poland
Thanks Meter: 17

317 posts
More
Thanks a bunch Da_G! I feel tempted to cook something. Do you also have a package that can give a man more time? Now THAT would be useful!
16th January 2009, 08:46 PM   |  #13  
Flag Riverside, CA

3,275 posts
Donate to Me
More
No packages for more time, sorry

Here's the first version of all the packages i've made thus far: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1498

You don't need the kitchen from the first post, i included it in the package there.. same steps to follow, but i've included a good amount of packages.. of course there will be more coming soon, rome wasn't built in a day

Don't forget to scroll down on the list of packages, it goes off screen in buildos
16th January 2009, 09:52 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 0

157 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_G

No packages for more time, sorry

Here's the first version of all the packages i've made thus far: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1498

You don't need the kitchen from the first post, i included it in the package there.. same steps to follow, but i've included a good amount of packages.. of course there will be more coming soon, rome wasn't built in a day

Don't forget to scroll down on the list of packages, it goes off screen in buildos

Da_G YOU RULE BRO!
16th January 2009, 10:34 PM   |  #15  
Flag Riverside, CA

3,275 posts
Donate to Me
More
Posted a Diamond Phone canvas + Slide 2 Answer package, you can get it here - thanks to player911 for fixing it all up

It will of course be included in the next revision, but here it is now
16th January 2009, 11:25 PM   |  #16  

532 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_G

Posted a Diamond Phone canvas + Slide 2 Answer package, you can get it here - thanks to player911 for fixing it all up

It will of course be included in the next revision, but here it is now

Quick question - why don't you use original Diamond package (called "PACKAGE_Diamond_PhoneCanvas_Slider") for S2A taken from 2.03 Diamond rom? - it's working perfectly in my PROven
16th January 2009, 11:53 PM   |  #17  
Flag Riverside, CA

3,275 posts
Donate to Me
More
Dunno, figured there was some issue with it? I don't use it.. when i tested it shortly it seemed to work fine, is there a difference from the package I posted?
17th January 2009, 01:58 AM   |  #18  
Flag Riverside, CA

3,275 posts
Donate to Me
More
I've updated several of the packages in the kitchen with new builds from the just-released diamond gsm rom, and added a couple more new packages. still no scripting to select the os version you want, but it'll come

On my way out the door, so no time to upload now.. hopefully tonight Gonna test them while i'm out.
17th January 2009, 05:34 AM   |  #19  

157 posts
More
Da_g kitchen works great still don't know what I'm doing or what's going but how do I change manila's and stuff? I want to use the confuzed backgrounds and colorings.

Thanks!
17th January 2009, 05:38 AM   |  #20  
Flag Riverside, CA

3,275 posts
Donate to Me
More
The easiest way to do that is to ask monx if he can share his customized packages, you can then just drop them in the \Packages folder and select them (providing he has made an option.xml to go with it)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread