Sony Encouraging SmartWatch 2 Development

Mobile device companies like selling devices–it’s how they make their money and … more

Easily Toggles Your Lollipop Mobile Data Network Type

Android Lollipop is by good margin the most advanced and refinedversion of … more

Unofficial CM12 for Android One, Disabling Encryption on Nexus 6 – XDA TV

Android One devices have received an Unofficial CyanogenMod … more

Pushbullet Universal Copy/Paste Availabe for Linux, Mac OS X

Pushbullet is one of those useful utilities that once installed, permanently … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] ICS Stock Wallpaper Glitch, PLEASE HELP!

OP tamoor.rip

19th September 2012, 02:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Rawalpindi
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Hi,

When i upgraded my phone to ICS, it used to set wallpapers as i crop them (at any size, any length or width) and it also appeared exactly the same size on home screen as i crop it. But now for some reason, that i dont know, it has stopped doing that and use the same method as before i.e. predefined length-width + zoomed wallpaper on home screen.

Is there any option or a method to revert back it to setting custom sized wallpaper?

Please i dont want any 3rd software to do this because i believe there must be some genuine way to solve this problem as once i restarted my phone and i got the desired wallpaper cropping settings. But now it restarting phone also doesnt help.

Please help me for this. My phone is not rooted yet. PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks!
19th September 2012, 09:25 AM   |  #2  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 941

1,664 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamoor.rip

Hi,

When i upgraded my phone to ICS, it used to set wallpapers as i crop them (at any size, any length or width) and it also appeared exactly the same size on home screen as i crop it. But now for some reason, that i dont know, it has stopped doing that and use the same method as before i.e. predefined length-width + zoomed wallpaper on home screen.

Is there any option or a method to revert back it to setting custom sized wallpaper?

Please i dont want any 3rd software to do this because i believe there must be some genuine way to solve this problem as once i restarted my phone and i got the desired wallpaper cropping settings. But now it restarting phone also doesnt help.

Please help me for this. My phone is not rooted yet. PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks!

Hm.. have u tried changing to HTC Skin / Scenes from Menu -> Personalize -> Display? May be it wud reset the wallpaper,,
20th September 2012, 03:56 AM   |  #3  
Flag Banana Paradise
Thanks Meter: 84

662 posts
More
Or wallpaper wizardii app from the store, which is free and you are back on the track
20th September 2012, 08:22 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Rawalpindi

3 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fshami

Hm.. have u tried changing to HTC Skin / Scenes from Menu -> Personalize -> Display? May be it wud reset the wallpaper,,

I had tried as you said bro, but it didn't help either. :-/ any other option? besides installing some software?
20th September 2012, 08:27 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Rawalpindi

3 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaki-

Or wallpaper wizardii app from the store, which is free and you are back on the track

Yes bro, i already have Wallpaper Wizardrii installed but when there is a default cropping option so i don't really want any software to do this for me. i know there must be some way to get back ICS built in cropping settings but cant figure out how? Thanks again Bro
20th September 2012, 08:31 PM   |  #6  
Flag Banana Paradise
Thanks Meter: 84

662 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamoor.rip

Yes bro, i already have Wallpaper Wizardrii installed but when there is a default cropping option so i don't really want any software to do this for me. i know there must be some way to get back ICS built in cropping settings but cant figure out how? Thanks again Bro

Yeah i know. I don't like to use any other software then the built-in one. But in that case you can just flash some other rom or re-install the ICS stock one.....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread